Bobs New Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobs New Boat

Well , here it is at last, I think theres a few more pics to come from the receipt at Royal Quays, i`ll post them when I`ve sorted them out

OK Bob , well done mate ........... graveyard here we come ....

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Just a few more mate to keep ya smiling ...........

]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Come on Bob , engine , size , speeds etc - all the gen :P

Should the name not have been \"No more pocket money \" Bob

[Edited on 26/2/2004 by DaveMason]

Comment

Niiiiice.

Comment

that is the one i saw on the A19 at Hartlepool - mind you it was 3 hours after high tide - LOL
          give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

thanks for posting the pics Norman, yes Jason it probally was,they brought it down the A19,
            Dave, top speed 24 knots fitted with a 6 cyl volvo 200hp tdi engine,it looks bloody huge under the floor,however the fish finder transducer is huge,when i fit it i dont think the boat will get on the plane ha ha ha

Comment

see ya in the boatyard this weekend bob
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Bob ROTFLALMFAO at the girls moniker. Top Class M8

Comment

Bob

The new boat is very impressive. You will be able to go miles now, there will be no stopping you.

Comment

Thanks Barry, i hope to have several weekends away in the summer to make the purchase seem worth while,some big fish would be nice aswell

Comment

Bob,
                      I\'ve only just been able to get on-line again and seen ya e-mail.

Looks like you don\'t need me to post ya pix of the new boat, now

CRIKEY....It\'s gonna look even MORE like the opening sequence for Miami Vice when you, Norman (and Dave, now), get beyoned the piers.....lol

Comment

Forgot to ask, Bob........any news from Hartlepool, yet ??

Comment

just sent out the posters from the meeting,sorry i should have sent them sooner but been a bit busy,with work and more importantly the boat...will be in touch as soon as i here back from them

Comment

Nice boat Bob, but what is it like in the water does it float or fly like the Capris you used to drive.
                            Alan

Comment

never been in the water with it yet Alan,hopefully it floats though,probally still wont catch any fish,but at least i can blank in comfort now

Comment

Working...
                              X