found vhf radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found vhf radio

Anybody lost a vhf radio overboard recently? Found whilst out with dog and hoping to find correct owner if anybody has lost or know anybody that has lost one please pm me
    Last edited by Chris-scott; 24-09-2013, 06:17 PM. Reason: spelling error

Originally posted by Chris-scott View Post
    Anybody lost a vhf radio overboard recently? Found whilst out with dog and hoping to find correct owner if anybody has lost or know anybody that has lost one please pm me
    It might be worth asking at the local harbor master or pilot station it might have been reported? missing it also might have a registration number to it?

Comment

Any contacts available for these mate? It was on south shields big beach but could have came from anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-scott View Post
        Any contacts available for these mate? It was on south shields big beach but could have came from anywhere
        The only one that i can think of is down in Sunderland next to Sue's cafe next to roker pier or you could go into the north dock marina and ask at the desk or the yacht club? i'm not sure if some radios are requested to an owner like some cell phones

Comment

It has no serial number or anything but is still working fine, good test for the piece of kit lol

Comment

a kayaker lost one at cambois or cresswell the other week i have informed him of your find in case its his so he might be in touch when he gets my message. Be amazed if its his........Dave.

Comment

Cheers dave i hope it is or at least find the owner of it, things arent cheap nowadays nd its still working perfect

Comment

re radio

Hi mate there is a lad i go kayaking with goes by the name of jason 69 from cresswell lost radio few weeks ago overboard ,its the same one as Dave is on about (Dt) above its a long shot like but i will mention it to him when i see him

Comment

Working...
                X