Outboard service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outboard service

The rib is ready for the water, due to working away on windfarm ptv's not had her out over summer sadly but a cold winters morning won't put me off, going to look at getting the 90hp yam serviced to be on safe side tho!
    Anybody recommend a good place to drop rib into and what price should I be looking around for general service
    Regards
    Graham

Put this on ages ago but no joy, anyone able to help?

Comment

Cullercoats ive seen people launch small boays etc from the beach if thats any help

Comment

Originally posted by Gramas View Post
        The rib is ready for the water, due to working away on windfarm ptv's not had her out over summer sadly but a cold winters morning won't put me off, going to look at getting the 90hp yam serviced to be on safe side tho!
        Anybody recommend a good place to drop rib into and what price should I be looking around for general service
        Regards
        Graham
        I'm looking to get ours done graham, priced lynch at Morpeth a few months ago. Think he said about £80 to get the lot serviced. Not priced anywhere else yet.

Mark.

Comment

graham m8, ring don gibson from alnmaritec. a thought your neil was a fitter. how long you back 4, am having surgery next week

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
            I'm looking to get ours done graham, priced lynch at Morpeth a few months ago. Think he said about £80 to get the lot serviced. Not priced anywhere else yet.

Mark.
            Saw your boat there last year mate looks nice, that's nearest place to me just thought Folk may know other places that bit cheaper , when called and told engine size the £££s are added they good up there but pricey that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
              graham m8, ring don gibson from alnmaritec. a thought your neil was a fitter. how long you back 4, am having surgery next week
              Don't want it breaking down davey haha, joking aside great news on the op mate is that for both????

Comment

Originally posted by Winton View Post
                Cullercoats ive seen people launch small boays etc from the beach if thats any help
                It's outboard service I'm after not places to launch but cheers for reply

Comment

am in on tuesday 4 me hand, then thursday 4 me bowels m8. then me other hand in febuary..... do'snt rain but it pours

Comment

Originally posted by Gramas View Post
                    Saw your boat there last year mate looks nice, that's nearest place to me just thought Folk may know other places that bit cheaper , when called and told engine size the £££s are added they good up there but pricey that's all
                    Yeah was told they were on the expensive side pal. Hopefully someone will come up with a cheaper option. If they do will prob look into it myself. Cheers about boat pal, it's been great being out in it this year. Still hoping to get out for a few winter sessions, that's if the wife stops adding rooms on for me to bloody decorate.

Comment

alway's took mine to Lynch's won't get anyone better
                      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
                        Yeah was told they were on the expensive side pal. Hopefully someone will come up with a cheaper option. If they do will prob look into it myself. Cheers about boat pal, it's been great being out in it this year. Still hoping to get out for a few winter sessions, that's if the wife stops adding rooms on for me to bloody decorate.
                        That's exactly what stopped me this season, renovated house , plastered all walls throughout , new kitchen etc then new job in May so was away a lot, should be great next yr tho and having capabilities of the rib and 90 hp behind I will certainly get about, just done day skippers n have yachtmaster pencilled in for newyear through work.

Comment

Powerhouse marine £550 for a yam 115 , lynch £175 , I don't think they are expensive , and they are top notch blokes (prices include travel to Amble)

Oh! And the powerhouse price is an "estimate" which will most likely end up higher

Comment

[QUOTE=Charlton;644593]alway's took mine to Lynch's won't get anyone better[/Q

I tell a fib or nearly, thought I would just pop down to the quayside with a spare engine I had and get it serviced there, walked in looked through to the workshop and one of the guys was trying to start an outboard just on the motor stand "nae water drum" I went home, place shut donw not long after
                            Alan

Comment

Working...
                            X