A summers dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A summers dream

Did you boat fisherman see the sea on monday!!!!in the summer you dream of a day like that,no wind flat as flat and sunny.Seen a couple of boats heading out from Blyth, most potters i think but i bet there would have been a couple of cod off the wrecks on a day like that.

Richy
    See my pics in the sea state forum - it just backs up what you have just said absolutely perfick. Sods law though that it was on a work day.
    give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Richy,you going to get yourself a boat this year as i remmeber last year you were talking of buying one

Comment

I got myself a house instead Bob so money at the moment is 0. I would like nothing more than to be joining the NESA boat fishing club. ONE DAY BOB, ONE DAY

Comment

Very sensible move Richy getting your self some property,you have the rest of your life to get a boat

Comment

Or even better get a boat like Bobs and you dont need a house

Comment

PMSL @ Dave, would be a cheaper option if it was,nt for the marina fees,and it would cut down on the hoovering

Comment

so you mean you not got your marine Dysan yet?
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

No not yet Norman..cant find a 12 volt version...YET !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X