The Jester "D"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
    Thanks for the comments lads .....and the offer of going out on the Hustler Allan...

Rob....Just buy it....you know you want it.....

what d' ya rekon chris...............................

gins all round next year....

you did say if I got it you would keep the optics topped up...

Comment

I couldnt run fast enough to keep them topped up the way you put it away...

Thanks again lads for the replies, thats what makes this forum what it is....

Comment

There will always be a boat for sale somewhere chris when the time is right for you, I'm sure you won't struggle for offers of trips out but you are always welcome out with me as well mate. A few uptiding sessions will be calling soon!

Comment

Nice gesture Chris, or should that be nice Jesture? You are welcome to fish with us until you get sorted.

Comment

Wow Chris, that caught me by surprise, but we should always know what's the right thing to do...... and you did, top guy.
            That's one hellov a nice "potting" boat in the pic yous could do some serious damage to those far distance wrecks in that
            Hopefully well be getting catch reports from Jester 4 next year. Good luck mate.
            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

It will be Jester 5 Arthur... ... as for the potting boat, a partnership would be no good.....Rob would want to drink gin on it....and i would want to fish from it....

Kevin..thanks mate,i wouldnt get much fishing done, i would just sit in your cabin and play with your 10" plotter....nice bit of kit that is...

Dave, thanks mate....must pop down and see you one weekend for a chat and a coffee....

Comment

Good on you Chris.

Not sure about playing with his 10" plotter though..............Your reputation may take a dive!!
                2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Our lass plays with my 5" plotter Mark...

Comment

Good man you mate big thumbs up !

Comment

Our lass plays with my 5" plotter Mark...
                      Lynn says she hasn't been able to find mine for ages!
                      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

I think she's lost the plot-er

Comment

It will be Jester 5 Arthur... ... as for the potting boat, a partnership would be no good.....Rob would want to drink gin on it....and i would want to fish from it....

Kevin..thanks mate,i wouldnt get much fishing done, i would just sit in your cabin and play with your 10" plotter....nice bit of kit that is...

Dave, thanks mate....must pop down and see you one weekend for a chat and a coffee....
                          Never mind my 10incher, you could play with my Fish Finder. It’s yet to live up to its name when I’ve used it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1n View Post
                            Never mind my 10incher, you could play with my Fish Finder. It’s yet to live up to its name when I’ve used it.
                            Now there's an offer i cant refuse Kevin...

Comment

Working...
                            X