Boats on a trailer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats on a trailer.

Just incase any of yous go down to the marina and notice me little boats not in its berth and missing, I\'ve taken it out and put in on the trailer for a while. I dont really want to post on here as to why It\'s on the trailer for different reasons but lets say there is 369 different reasons compared to last year.

just aswell you said Marc,other wise we would have been telling you to put on your diving gear and start looking for it ha ha ha

Comment

Marc, your so cryptic ....... care to say more?
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

370 of them now, If you include Bob ha ha

Didn\'t want to winge on to much, what with them helping out with the comp and all that, best if I say nowt for a while, Wonder if he\'ll charge me for meeting up with yous on the Zetland, ha ha. Best delete this before he gets ideas

Comment

If who gets ideas??? tell the truth Marc we all know it is because Lisa told you,did she part ex your boat against the new car lol lol lol !!!!

Comment

Go on Bob, Kick a man while he\'s down. , Mebeys if I put some glasses on you\'s wouldn\'t throw so many punches, Nah, probably not. .

Might be method in my madness anyway, As Baldrick would say, \" I have a cunning plan \". One or two tricks still left up my sleeves.

Come the summer if all goes well call me Paul Daniels, Probably more like Ali Bongo though,

Comment

360 ......... difference?
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

what type of cunning plan??? not the stick pencils up your nose?? blackadder tried that one and look what happened to him,he had to face the enemy and got shot

Comment

Aye Norman difference. Couldn\'t believe it!.

Dam, If it hadn\'t of been for that pesky meddling Bob, I would have got away with it.

Put plan B into action now.

Comment

Was it to do with the \"Location\" Marc?
                    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

if you 2 did\'nt have me confused before....you have now???

Comment

if you 2 did\'nt have me confused before....you have now???

Comment

see i told you...am twice as confused now

Comment

LSD
                            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

what have dogfish got to do with it
                              ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                              Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X