CHEAP AS CHIPS...NOT QUITE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEAP AS CHIPS...NOT QUITE!!!

Well the credit card bill has just came in for my radar,plotter,and sonar, which i bought from the states £ 2705.00,that includes delivery and uk taxes, the cheapest of several quotes for exactly the same kit in the uk was £3574.00,thats one hell of a saving far far better than i expected due to the excellent exchange rate,saving £ 869.00 WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!

Bloody hell! You could have flown over there and picked them up personally and still made a saving. Just shows that it pays to shop around.

Comment

It`s always been cheaper to import, but with the exchange rate as it is right now it`s almost criminal to take the goods
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

It`s always been cheaper to import, but with the exchange rate as it is right now it`s almost criminal to take the goods
        Exploit the americans while you can, lord knows they\'ve been shafting us long enough
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

just been reading though past threads about when i ordered the kit,theres one hell of a difference in what i originally estimated i would save ( i never knew the exchange rate was as high,i based it on 1.4 ) i am as happy as a big bag of happy things

Comment

Working...
          X