Amble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amble

Am looking to fish out of amble over the next week or so, anybody recomend best place to fish an what tactics if any are working at the minute?

cheers

Phone up the Amble Angling Centre on 01665 711200 and speak to Tony or Norma, they'll have all the craic u'll need.
    "And I looked, and behold'a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with hi, and power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword and with hunger, and with the beasts of the earth"

Comment

there's one or 2 reasonable inshore wrecks up there which should start fishing well any day soon! can post the numbers if you need em
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

boat

heres one upholder at amble

dave 01665 712561

Comment

cheers

m8 of mine has just put his boat in the marina, hopin to get out early tomorrow weather permittin (north easterly forcast ffs)
          was a serious shore angler years ago an this boat fishin has moved on a bit since i used to go (feathers an a yarking perk).
          been readin a bit about shads/ hokkais / twin tail etc but cant find a lot on how best to rig em an how to fish em best.
          any advide gladly accepted

Comment

just had Dave Builth, skipper of Upholder, on the phone last night he had one of his regular parties out yesterday, they took home around ten fish each to around 4-8-0 and the opdd pollock to 5-8-0, with many of the smaller ones going back. This party use light spinning rods with shads and jellyworms, this method seems to work very well.

Last edited by Charlton; 27-04-2007, 10:05 PM.
            Alan

Comment

warlord

my faither, Jeff Davidson runs the warlord out of amble, he can be contacted on 07918153107.

new boat next year (warlord 2) much better and bigger than one he's running now.

Comment

luckylady, thought that was a secret about Jeff getting another boat
                Alan

Comment

if it was a secret, he didn't tell me

Comment

Charlton ...how did you know its was a secret
                    Save our Sharks Member
                    SACN NE Regional Co-Ordinator
                    NSFC RSA representative

Comment

Norma said so
                      Alan

Comment

its not a secret but it definetly won't be ready till next year.

if it was a secret he wouldn't tell me cos my mouth's bigger than tynemouth

Comment

got out saturday morning, sea was lumpy bt not too bad
                          had 16 fish between two of us from cresswell hard ground.
                          fish taken on daylites and jelly eels.

Comment

Working...
                          X