weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather

does anyboby know if the weather is going to be good for sunday.as me and a few lads are going of a boat cheers

try this one . i normally find it good for a 2-3day forecast.
    it may get a little lumpy.

it also could be cloudy with a little rain.

cheers,
    mick
    Last edited by mickthefish; 11-05-2007, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Weather looks cracking for Sunday, light west winds.

I will grab a brush if anyone is short lol s*d all to do on Sundays.
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Well it seemed a cracking days weather wise from the shore, seen loads of boats heading home with birds behind them, must have had a good day.

Counted 9 boats fishing no more than 1 mile off shore...lucky buggers lol
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

possibility of Mackeral showing this weekend.

Hi mate,
          Do you now why they were a mile off? obviously the Mackeral aren't to far away from the shore ,birds were diving around a mile of Roker pier yesterday also a shoal of launce where kicking about near the second set of steps. Hopefully with the weather being fine and the seas forecatsed to be flat all week you may get into an early batch of Mackeral a few did show around the same time last year. The old Roker pier saying is Mackes in and this is with out doubt these words are what everyone uses when they are in. come on Mackeral brighten up the shore fishing scene around the north east(although i am not sick of catching Dabs,plaice and flounders, i would love to see the first shoals appear this weekend).

Comment

Think its because the codling seem to be very close in ont he rough ground, they will be feasting on the pipe fish.

All the boats i seen heading in had a large following of birds so they all did well. I am up Craster this Sunday with Frasers angling if the weather holds....looks like 20mph sw winds for the long range weather, am sure it will all change by then...it always does.
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

nice site mate thanks im out in a few hours look nice

Comment

Went out in Amble today about 11 ish forecast was smooth or slight and all the other sites had a good forecast. went out back in within the hour and soaken wet to boot, not rain but the wash over the front. I kept looking for the fella with bucket of water !
                There a good guide but the last 2 times they've been wrong.

Typical british weather...........

Comment

Working...
                X