Easter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter

Anyone fancy a \"mini-match\" over the easter period , say the best fish over 3/4/5 day spell . I\'m off from the 8th - 12th april , weather permitting of course

3/4/5 day spell thats more than a mini match Dave lol

Comment

let me explain further young Richard , most of us will be fishing anyway but not everyday of course so we can fish as much as we like over that period and it\'s who gets the best fish at the end . Nowt major just a flexible kick around with no rules .

Comment

Can that include bridlington?????

Comment

can that include scotland as well??

will be in ardnamurchan from 4th to 14th so I can join by proxy

counting the days down already
          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

:P

Comment

Hi Dave,

If the weather is good the Volante\' will be out......count us in.

Jeff.

Comment

Everyone can take part I guess

To make it very simple , I thought the reverse of a normal comp where no money is collected at all . The first top three weights would then make a contribution in to the rnli fund , a figure to set later (Maybe to be used for prizes for the big comp in may ??). Then , maybe a nesa trophy at the end of the year for the best fish ?

Just a bit fun , nowt heavy like :P unless anyone has better proposal ???

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by DaveMason]

Comment

Keep me informed on this one, Might win this, If the lock gates are still closed ha ha.

Comment

Sounds like a laugh are you keeping records then Dave?

Comment

Just let me get this right Dave,

In a normal competition, You pay your money, hoping to catch the biggest fish to win, ...

But in our competitions you hope you don\'t catch the biggest fish so you don\'t have to pay your money when you win, ha ha.

I\'ve been caught out by people like you before................

Where did you say I should get my entry ticket from. , put me down for two . The other ones for Trigger

Not one of Ell\'s 419ers is it,

[Edited on 19/3/2004 by Marc]

Comment

Thats it in a nutshell Marc :P

If you want to enter and you catch a bigun and want to brag about it , you cough up in to the rnli fund . It\'s like buying a round of drinks after a hole in one at golf or the winning try at rugby . That way there is no paperwork or collecting and you end up with a ****ty trophy at the end of the year for your efforts . Cheating will be allowed in these matches ( Tony ) and I will keep the tally for the year . There may be a trophy for the worst catches and the biggest bollock dropped also.

That clear ?

Comment

Thats me guaranteed a prize then, put me down for a ticket for the latter two,

Comment

Subversive - I Like it!

I\'m up for it but my fish will have to be judged on photographic evidence and sworn testimony from the bairn, and I promise not to threaten her barbie collection to swing it my way
                            ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                            Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Looks like it a goer Dave LOL nice one .........
                              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X