Salopettes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salopettes

I got some Ron Thompson salopettes back in 2004, I've worn them on the boat most weekends since and they've been great, comfortable to wear and the straps don't keep popping open like the Sunridge ones that came with my floaty suit.

A bloke is selling them on ebay for £20 pls £5 postage if anyone needs any

Item number: 250074890732
    Cheers, Keith.

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
    I got some Ron Thompson salopettes back in 2004, I've worn them on the boat most weekends since and they've been great, comfortable to wear and the straps don't keep popping open like the Sunridge ones that came with my floaty suit.

A bloke is selling them on ebay for £20 pls £5 postage if anyone needs any

Item number: 250074890732
    Why is some bloke selling your 4 year old superb crusty non-popping "angler's trackie bottoms" for half a monkey on the Interweb Keith? Have you been electrocybermugged?

My sundridge ones cut me in half (Bought them off a lad shorter in the leg than me so that's fair enough ) but always leave me with a wet botty (arse is censored I think)

Anyone know where the "Deadliest Catch" lads get their gear from - I've tried a few google searches. I think I may get a pair of them fellas. Unless they are over $47,000?

Arse is not censored
    Last edited by Charlie_Thompson; 29-05-2007, 08:29 PM. Reason: arse not censored
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Thompson View Post
      Anyone know where the "Deadliest Catch" lads get their gear from - I've tried a few google searches. I think I may get a pair of them fellas. Unless they are over $47,000?

Arse is not censored
      Last edited by mark; 29-05-2007, 08:44 PM. Reason: charlies arse deserves to stay wet
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

look canny Mark, I'll stick to my RT's with 2 layers of macky scales.
        Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
        X