Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jester's guide to earning brownie points.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jester's guide to earning brownie points.

Put in 3 weeks graft....weekends....nights after work.....toys out of the pram on numerous occasions, blood, sweat and tears...

Finished it today and went to get her a new red microwave and kettle from Asda at Seaham ....on leaving i said "Look someone is uptiding just off the rock ends"....and she said..."You'll be out there in your new boat this summer"........."We'll see" i said..... .....By she's a goodun our lass..

looks good chris

happy squaw happy wigwam
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

is that board to filet your fish

Comment

Originally posted by ships cat View Post
        is that board to filet your fish
        Nah, its too small...

Cheers Dunc...

Comment

Three weeks graft to put up a little bit of tinsel and a couple of decorations. I thought that I was slow at decorating.

The kitchen looks great Chris, and all ready to cook the Christmas dinner. Coincidently, my last boat cost me a kitchen but it took a longer than three weeks for me to fit it, you picked the right time of year with short days and few distractions.

"You'll be out there in your new boat this summer" good luck with it, I hope you get sorted by then.

Comment

To be honest Kevin, i was pleased to have something to do, not having a boat to tinker with on weekends is a bit boring... I look every day on boat websites, but i'll hold off for the time being till the summer gets nearer....

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
              To be honest Kevin, i was pleased to have something to do, not having a boat to tinker with on weekends is a bit boring... I look every day on boat websites, but i'll hold off for the time being till the summer gets nearer....
              on the other hand chris,more likely to be a bargain around at this time of year
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
                on the other hand chris,more likely to be a bargain around at this time of year
                There's bargains around.....but no money around at the moment Dunc...

But it doesnt stop me window shopping...

Comment

Kitchen looks great Chris!

Come to my house and school me on how it works please!
                  2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                    Kitchen looks great Chris!

Come to my house and school me on how it works please!
                    Not possible mark, i can fit them, but cant use them.... .....well thats what i tell the missus anyway....

Comment

yep..very nice, good to see you've been keeping yourself busy..

heh heh heh...

me..well...i've got a new cat..

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                        yep..very nice, good to see you've been keeping yourself busy..

heh heh heh...

me..well...i've got a new cat..
                        Is that a Cat-amaran ....... whats the pussy like..

Comment

Nice 1 Chris.Now that job is done we will have to have a trip out on Time Bandit.What you doing Boxing day?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by endeavor16; 09-12-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
                            Nice 1 Chris.Now that job is done we will have to have a trip out on Time Bandit.What you doing Boxing day?
                            Possibly going out for tea.....or going fishing...

Comment

Fishing much better for the health, think of all those xmas lunch cals youll need to get rid of LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X