Northstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northstar

A great days fishing lots of whiting and a fair few cod including a lovely little 10 llb+ thanx Jim can't wait till our next trip out

Originally posted by mally mac View Post
    A great days fishing lots of whiting and a fair few cod including a lovely little 10 llb+ thanx Jim can't wait till our next trip out
    nice one,i was meant to catch that 10lber last sunday but mother nature(and the skipper) decreed we would not be fishing
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

And here is one your wife caught
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0081.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	1522607
      CLEVELAND LGV TRANSPORT

Comment

Aye Paul we had a canny day, but we were out done by the female species
        AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie-r-@hotmail.co.uk View Post
          AGAIN.
          Thought i saw you on there as it passed the Heugh Steve. Glad you had a canny day. We had lots of small stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob C View Post
            Thought i saw you on there as it passed the Heugh Steve. Glad you had a canny day. We had lots of small stuff.
            Cheers Bob, yes it was a canny day, plenty fish, good laugh, couldn't ask the
            skipper for more. thought I was snagged up on one drop but when I went for
            the break all hell broke loose, rod bouncing all over, but sadly lost it half way
            up

Comment

Originally posted by stevie-r-@hotmail.co.uk View Post
              AGAIN.
              So it's not just me that happens to then Steve!
              2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                So it's not just me that happens to then Steve!
                Mark, the last twice we have been out with Karen & Denise on the boat they
                outfished everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X