Merry Christmas lads and lasses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas lads and lasses.

Just want to wish all my boating pals a merry Christmas and a happy, safe new year. And a big thanks to everyone who has helped and given us some valuable advice on our first years boating, it's been a enjoyable year with only the odd hick up. All the best and hope you all have successful year.
    Cheers
    Mark.

All the best to you and yours Mark and everyone on NESA.

Its been a good year on here, and hoping for the same in 2014.

Off down the marina now, for a bit boatie chat with Endeavour16...

Comment

Have good Christmas everyone and hope Santy brigs lots of nice toys for the spring.

I'm hoping Sunderland get a good striker, but that might be a bit much.

Comment

Yeah all the best lads hoping "northern storm" will make her grand appearance in 2014 after full refit, new console, jockey seats, steering, gauges & full rewire! Really looking fwd to the new year and her 42 knots 😝
        Advice on here been spot on and helpful and I'm sure to see a lot of you all in the months ahead so have a good one lads

Comment

Best wishes to all .... Lots of fish in 2014 ... Tight lines and screaming reels ....

Comment

Cheers Mark, and merry Christmas to you and your family, and everyone on nesa. Hope it's a good year for all. All those 1lb codling should be getting fatter by start of the season.........whe-hey!
            P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Hope all are having a great Xmas ,and getting
              Lots of piscatorial prezzies.
              All the best .x

Comment

Working...
              X