Trailer help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer help.

Hi lads, was wondering if anybody knows anyone who could attach a few rollers to our trailer to make life a tad easier. We have the old type riever boat trailer, so we basically need to float it on and off, which is a bit of a chew at times. Had someone to do it but has took ill and can't do it for a while. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Mark
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Captain marky mark; 28-12-2013, 11:51 AM.

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
    Hi lads, was wondering if anybody knows anyone who could attach a few rollers to our trailer to make life a tad easier. We have the old type riever boat trailer, so we basically need to float it on and off, which is a bit of a chew at times. Had someone to do it but has took ill and can't do it for a while. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Cheers
    Mark
    what sort of trailer is it can you post a picture?

Sean
    The beautifull South

Comment

Alright there, could you not give it a go yourself ? I gave my uncle a hand to refurb his rollers last summer, they were the wobble dumbbell type and were only connected to the trailer by "u" brackets.
      Good luck anyway,
      Russell

Comment

I've not done it but it looks an eaasy job to add a few rollers. Indespension at Shiremoor should be able to help you either with supply or fitting. Newcastle Towbars, Tow Bar in Newcastle, Trailer Hire Newcastle :: Indespension UK

Comment

Is it a bunked trailer as the picture does not show a lot, also is it braked?

Sean
          The beautifull South

Comment

Mark, have a look at the frame on my trailer, if yours is similar, you might just be able to bolt some L brackets to yours for the rollers to sit in....if not you will have to bolt some box section onto your trailer frame..

Comment

Cheers Chris / lads , I know the pic is not the best but will try and sort another one but just never had the chance over the hols. The boat just sits on a flat board along the bottom of the trailer, with a couple of side supports. Just want to try and upgrade it a bit to make it easier, as can't afford to splash out on a new one.
              Cheers
              Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
                Cheers Chris / lads , I know the pic is not the best but will try and sort another one but just never had the chance over the hols. The boat just sits on a flat board along the bottom of the trailer, with a couple of side supports. Just want to try and upgrade it a bit to make it easier, as can't afford to splash out on a new one.
                Cheers
                Mark
                It may be cheaper to sell that one its on, and then purchase another one but i understand this is not what you want to do.

Better piccies will show what can be done

Sean
                The beautifull South

Comment

Working...
                X