2014 seasons boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 seasons boats

know that we have the identify boat section but thought maybe for 2014 could get post going with what boat lads are using for season & bits n bobs theve done to them, & were they likely to be fishing etc
    Just a thought???

Originally posted by Gramas View Post
    know that we have the identify boat section but thought maybe for 2014 could get post going with what boat lads are using for season & bits n bobs theve done to them, & were they likely to be fishing etc
    Just a thought???
    Well i will start this one then.

Jeanneau Merry fisher 585 Marlin
    90hp Evinrude ETEC
    6hp Tohatsu aux

New for 2014 are PLB's new life jackets and also a Liferaft.

Sean
    The beautifull South

Comment

ELEDA .... Merry fisher 645 powered by a Yamaha 115 four stroke , berthed in amble marina and likely to stay there this coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post

ELEDA .... Merry fisher 645 powered by a Yamaha 115 four stroke , berthed in amble marina and likely to stay there this coming season.
        Lovely boat the 645 might be the next one on the cards but i really want one with a seperate heads and sea toilet but finances may not allow!

Sean
        The beautifull South

Comment

Have a look at the new 695 marlin Sean, I might be tempted if I can pluck up the courage to spend twelve months crawling and begging

Comment

"Grace" - Beneteau Antares 7 - 150hp Yanmar, berthed Royal Quays.
            Cannot wait for the 2014 spring run
            .Click image for larger version

Name:	grace2_zps3567767d.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	1522647

Comment

Reiver Sportsman, powered by an 85hp outboard, launching from Cullercoats from trailer. Fishing inshore with bait, and wrecking with plastic and baits.
              P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Yip, we will be back again this year. Hopefully with a few new bits and bobs.
                Attached Files

Comment

One day ... One day

Very jealous of you guys .... Hope 2014 brings great fishing

Comment

“Wor Lass” also tied up at the Royal Quays when not out fishing. An Ocqueteau 645, or “the man shed” as my wife calls it.

Here’s a photo from a March session, kindly taken by Canman.

Comment

Just an updated pic.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Out of the Blue, Seaham Marina,Explorer Elite, 50hp Mercury EFI,

Comment

Got it in then chris? Are you all set and ready to go then. By the way how do you get your pic to show straight up.

Comment

You need to copy the location that you uploaded the picture to. The one you posted above is at http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/attachm...oats-image.jpg

Then paste that address line in between [img] and [/img] tags.

Those Reivers look fantastic boats, if I had one I’d spend too many weekends trailering across to the west coast for Pollock and tope as well as fishing the NE wrecks.

Comment

Cheers Kev. 40 year old and I've not a clue how to do that, Cheers tho pal. Love the boat, best thing I ever done was buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X