New Boat Name...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boat Name...

After a bit of "Should i...shouldnt i "..i've decided to break from tradition and keep the name that the boat was launched with " Out of the Blue ", what do you think...

I did buy it out of the blue anyway...

All my leccy bits arrived so all the old wiring has been ripped out, along with the swith panel, and all new to be fitted from the batteies forward tomorrow.
    Batteries have been moved to the starboard side to allow for balancing when the aux engine is fitted...
    Allan (Endeavour16) is coming over to lend a hand and make sure i dont set fire to anything... Gonna try out my new Gas soldering iron, and solder all the joints...

I bought a new battery today, a Yuasa 80 AH...760 CA.....£116.00 but it has a 5 year guarantee.. Halfords prices..

Well it hasnt been a boring 2 weeks holiday...

exciting times,out of the blue,bet you didnt expect to be this busy
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
      exciting times,out of the blue,bet you didnt expect to be this busy
      Loving every minute of it Dunc...

Comment

Sounds a good name mate i like it no stopping you now your flying bet you cant wait to get it out
        Cod machine

Comment

Sounds a great name chris ... go for it

norm
          ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
          . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
          ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Yer sounds fine with me, now you need some new PB's out of the deep blue
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

out of the blue sounds good only you can decide you can always say you caught your fish out of the blue good look with it mate

Comment

Originally posted by ships cat View Post
                out of the blue sounds good only you can decide you can always say you caught your fish out of the blue good look with it mate
                LOL...Maybe should have called it Foul Hooked...

Comment

boat name

You should have called her DEANS Chris the fish would have been guarenteed

Comment

Aye Ian its Deano's turn this year for a 20lb'er, and i hope he gets one...or two..

Comment

Jester Jester, over.........oops, I mean out of the blue. Take a while to get used to the change Chris, but I like the new name......sounds good. Good luck mate, bet the finished boat will look like new.
                      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                        Jester Jester, over.........oops, I mean out of the blue. Take a while to get used to the change Chris, but I like the new name......sounds good. Good luck mate, bet the finished boat will look like new.
                        Its coming on Arthur, me and Allan fitted the new battery and wiring today, paid my mooring fees, and pick the new f/finder up from Storrar tomorrow, and the chartplotter should be there next week.. I was looking at the end of January for getting it wet, but it could be mid January, weather permitting..

Have you done any jobs to Lazy Daze over the winter Arthur

Comment

Did you take the '' robs place'' stickers off the old one.....

Just curious like.....

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
                            Did you take the '' robs place'' stickers off the old one.....

Just curious like.....
                            I forgot all about it till now.... I'll have a look and see if they are still on next time i'm down..

Comment

Robs Place stickers still on mate !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X