Next Weekends Weather..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Weekends Weather..

I'm hoping to get the boat into the marina next weekend, magic seaweed is showing 9-10 mph S/W winds with a 3-4 foot swell This is following 20+ mph westerlies on Friday.. Should be flat dont you think...

What do you reckon...

It's looking like it might be a chance to get a run out Chris , I'm watching the weather myself hoping around next weekend might be a go.

Comment

Originally posted by oldessox View Post
      It's looking like it might be a chance to get a run out Chris , I'm watching the weather myself hoping around next weekend might be a go.
      Fingers crossed Ray, it will be a late call Friday but i guess its a case of wait and see

Comment

See you down there mate

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
          See you down there mate
          Sounds positive Allan..

Comment

Good luck on the launch pal, Hope it gives you loads of luck. Would love to try and get out next weekend myself but we still have a few bits and pieces to do on wors yet. Need engine serviced, trailer still to sort and looking to updating the sonar/ plotter.

Comment

Happy new year chris and great to see you afloat again....... Looking at next weekend myself, very tempted this morning, was a window for a couple of hours before wind picked up, decided it might be a tad chilly so went down to turn engines over, a few boats were out off Hendon, think it was a bit slow though!!
              Thinking same as you...... Why the swell.....last face it, it's bound to change before then!!!

Comment

Cheers Mark there's always something to do or update..

Dave, happy new year to you and the missus as well Hopefully see you out there again this year...on your secret patch of rough ground... Once i get the boat in the water, it will be flat seas all the way through to October..

Comment

Working...
                X