Sonar help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonar help.

Hi, we are looking to upgrade our sonar and have a couple to sell on, but have no idea how much they will be worth at the min. Have a koden cvs 118 and a simrad EQ 32 plus a garmin gps maps 230. Would appreciate it if anyone knew how much they would be worth.
    Cheers
    Mark

Hi mate if you have a look on ebay you mite get a rough idea of the value

Comment

Comment

Already looked pal, Couldn't find any that were the same.

Comment

The Koden is worth only 50p but I will out of the generosity of my Heart give you double and make it a pound.

I will also pay you £20 for posting and packaging it.

Sean
          The beautifull South

Comment

Originally posted by big_sean View Post
            The Koden is worth only 50p but I will out of the generosity of my Heart give you double and make it a pound.

I will also pay you £20 for posting and packaging it.

Sean
            Sean, you're all heart..

They are old units Mark, might be worth putting them on ebay with a low start price and see what you get....most boat owners now like to upgrade to nicer coloured units, same as you are doing...

I've just took a Lowrance LMS 240 off the new boat, think it would only be worth coppers so i have just put it in the loft...rather than sell it and have any comebcks...

Comment

Cheers Chris, that's all I needed to know.

Comment

What are you thinking about getting Mark something big and expensive i bet..

Comment

seen this
                  Koden cvs-118mk 2 Professional Fish finder , Echo Sounder | eBay

I know its a mk 2 but mk 1 must still be worth something ?
                  Cheers Bert

Comment

Joking aside the Koden unit is worth about £175 as to beat it today you would still need to spend over 500. I had one on my last boat I then got a Lowrance and it does not even get close to the koden.

Sean
                    The beautifull South

Comment

Joking aside the Koden unit is worth about £175 as to beat it today you would still need to spend over 500. I had one on my last boat I then got a Lowrance and it does not even get close to the koden.

Sean
                      Well theres a bit good news for Mark, i'd like to see him do well out of the old units......but i'd like to know what he is going to upgrade to...

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                        What are you thinking about getting Mark something big and expensive i bet..
                        Not with the lads I'm in the boat with Chris, trying to get them to part with any cash and convince them that's what we actually need is hard work. Been today to look at the dragonfly, looks the biz pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadpoleman View Post
                          seen this
                          Koden cvs-118mk 2 Professional Fish finder , Echo Sounder | eBay

I know its a mk 2 but mk 1 must still be worth something ?
                          Cheers for that, I think ours is in better condition that that one.

Comment

Sean
                            Nee bother Sean, wish you'd said that earlier tho just put the 3 units on eBay starting at £100.

Comment

I looked at it in Storrar last weekend and its a good bit of kit, the downscan on the dragonfly looks great.

I like to have a seperate plotter and sonar due to the old eyes struggling to look at a 5" screen split down the middle... I settled for the Lowrance Elite 5 sonar and a Lowrance Elite 5m plotter

Comment

Working...
                              X