boat wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boat wanted

Hi all am after a newer boat this year does any one have one for sale or no someone with one up for sale looking for a boat with fiberglass hull with a diesel inboard engine any thing upto 30ft thanks Peter

Check out Cambrian boats, i almost purchased a boat from there Arvor 210 with 20hours on the engine, used by Welsh water then dry docked since due to budget cuts £25,000 but i made a lower offer and it was accepted before i went for a larger boat else where.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Cheers mate way out my price range looking to spend about 5k max nothing fast just safe reliable to go fishing on the week ends a fancy something like a colvic or ex life boat

Comment

Cheers mate way out my price range looking to spend about 5k max nothing fast just safe reliable to go fishing on the week ends a fancy something like a colvic or ex life boat

Comment

No probs

You may struggle getting an inboard for 5k but loads of outboard boats for that price range...good luck with the search
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

It is my understanding that "Normski" is up for sale and is currently in the Royal Quays boat yard having just been antifouled. She's a motor / sailer so best of both worlds without going over to the yachty dark side. The inboard engine has very few hours as the previous owner liked the sails up but she's a cracking little boat and I believe the sale price is less than £5k. It's apparently a very reluctant sale as Jeff's arthritus aint getting any better.

Comment

Working...
            X