Hopefully Tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Tomorrow...

The boat is all polished and fuelled up, so in the morning its getting dipped.
    It was going to be today but the lad who was going to put it in had a problem with his 4x4...bottom pulley fell off the engine... Another lad from the marina is helping me out in the morning, he was out fishing today, one of those days when i wished i still had the Disco...
    I just had a rummage in the loft and sorted out the boat gear...rods, reels, rig wallets etc, and i for got how much stuff i had

My season begins tomorrow, maybe not a fishing start but definately excited about having a boat to play with...

Lucky Beggar.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

You got the "Beggar" bit right Sid, i just paid the mooring fees...

Comment

Good luck with the launch and the new boat Chris, it just doesn't feel right when you haven't got a boat does it!

Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
          You got the "Beggar" bit right Sid, i just paid the mooring fees...
          See fat dean he'll launch ya boat jester

Comment

Thanks for that Graham, i think we are destined to have boats until we are too old to get aboard them anymore

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
              See fat dean he'll launch ya boat jester
              Never seen him down there for ages, the chippy must have closed...

Comment

Good luck with the launch mate....

Comment

Good luck Chris, hope all goes well and you get a fishy fix.
                  Cheers, Keith.

Comment

All the best chris pal. Hope you have a great year in the new boat. I know what you and graham mean, first year for me and I can't see me not having a boat. Love every minute of it.

Comment

good luck for today Chris, and a fruitful season. There can't be many cobwebs on the fishing gear Great to have you back wetting a line.
                      P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Thanks for the replies lads , i always get nervous, putting a boat in the water for the first time....will it start ....will it leak ....but i think everyone has these worries with new boats and 99% of the time all is fine..

Comment

Safe and sound on the mooring , got the radar arch fitted and gland through the roof. Bit of wiring to do next weekend and then it will be fishing time .......weather permitting of course...

Comment

Cracking pics chris good to see you back afloat again!

Sean
                            The beautifull South

Comment

She looks the biz chris, good luck with her ...

norm
                              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X