Winter Uptiding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Uptiding

Whats your thoughts on this one as it seems that more people are having a go and the results so far look very spectacular?

Sean
    The beautifull South

I do it every year Sean, flask of coffee and sit back and watch the rod tip, chance for relaxed fishing before the hectic stuff kicks off in the spring...

Comment

its good banter and relaxing but bring on wreaking season

Comment

a mean wrecking

Comment

Love uptiding ..... ya get just as good results downtiding off the back of the boat I have found that ya bites seem 2 register better u just have 2 leave thrm that lil bit longer to make sure there on

Comment

Never tried it yet Sean, but as you say there has been some canny reports. As soon as the little jobs are done on the boat we should be back out.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
              Never tried it yet Sean, but as you say there has been some canny reports. As soon as the little jobs are done on the boat we should be back out.
              I did it years ago but it wasnt really that good but with plenty having a go now it does look like the results are worth the effort.

Each year this boat fishing section has got bussier over the winter with some fantastic reports and some cracking cod been caught.

I will be trying myself when i get back into the water and winter arrived but for me it will be all new as been bertherd at the pool it may be a bit of a steam to find good ground

Sean
              The beautifull South

Comment

It is definitely on the up i do think it's down to more catch reports getting out and of course more fish knocking about this month should be the start of the early run of big cod well around here last year we had five double figures out and lots under the ten mark

Comment

Working...
                X