New venture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New venture

New venture for 2014 (cant be having nowt to do when we cant get out fishing.
    Went down to Porsmouth fri day with Jim to purchase boat pleased with what we saw so paid the cash.
    Hoping to get picked up this week after finding company to transport.
    Attached Files

Is that another boat for you Allan? Looks a canny boat pal.

Comment

Good luck with the boat Allan, it looks good...

Comment

Best of luck, looks like a stable boat.

Comment

Yes Mark another boat althoughit is a joint venture at the moment.
          Got the possibilities to make a fine craft.
          Thanks Mark/and the Jester

Comment

Lovely looking Hardy, Looks like a navigator which are great sea boats. Wont be the fastest but will be very stable.

Good luck with the new one.

Sean
            The beautifull South

Comment

Cheers Sean its actuley a Hardy 20 Fisher with a 2004 evinrude ficht fitted which sounds and runs like a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
                Cheers Sean its actuley a Hardy 20 Fisher with a 2004 evinrude ficht fitted which sounds and runs like a dream.
                Sounds great what size is the engine, what oil does the ficts run is it the special brp stuff?

Sean
                The beautifull South

Comment

Hi Sean its a 90 and runs on the quicksilver 2 stroke oil.
                  Got the same outboard on my icelander and they are very reliable,never had any probs although spark plugs do need cleaning and gapping fairly regular

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
                    Hi Sean its a 90 and runs on the quicksilver 2 stroke oil.
                    Got the same outboard on my icelander and they are very reliable,never had any probs although spark plugs do need cleaning and gapping fairly regular
                    I know they are the Early ETECS and some of the bigger ones suffered some issues in the late nineties and very early 2000's but i havent read or seen anything which says the ninetys had issues and at 2004 they were made by brp so any possible faults would of been well engineered out

I would find out if they could be run on the brp xd100 oil as when they are set up on it they sip it and use next to none at all and the plugs never foul

Sean
                    The beautifull South

Comment

Working...
                    X