Friendly comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly comp

Just a thought. Does anyone fancy a Tyne v wear biggest bag friendly comp a couple of times this season? Obviously it would have to be honest posts of each boats bag. Just thought it would be a canny thing to look forward to and a bit good crack.
    Cheers
    Mark

Sounds good to me
    A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Comment

I think the Seaham lads would have to count themselves out, as the marina is tidal.....but good idea Mark...

Comment

great idea mark, we're in

norm
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
        ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Is this Just for boat owners lads or will yous be wanting people to come forward without boats to fill space??? If so I would jump to the chance:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Comment

I would be interested and dont mean to be a pain but could it just be single H/F 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

I dont often keep fish and chuck 90% of the cod and ling back, i would hate to kill just for a comp, no use for it as i rather fish for fun than keep it to just give away to every man and his dog or cat

Good idea thou, brings a few people together.
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
              Is this Just for boat owners lads or will yous be wanting people to come forward without boats to fill space??? If so I would jump to the chance:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
              sounds like a plan spongebob lol wouldn't mind me self lol
              Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

Count us on Eleda in

Comment

I a wouldn't mind getting on Normans boat wi tony would be canny craic;-);-)

Comment

A BIG THANK YOU for the pm much appreciated ;-);-);-)

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
                      I would be interested and dont mean to be a pain but could it just be single H/F 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

I dont often keep fish and chuck 90% of the cod and ling back, i would hate to kill just for a comp, no use for it as i rather fish for fun than keep it to just give away to every man and his dog or cat

Good idea thou, brings a few people together.
                      Could have heaviest bag richy. Record the weight and release what you don't want. Whatever you thin thinks best really pal. Was just gathering interest before sorting it out properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
                        Could have heaviest bag richy. Record the weight and release what you don't want. Whatever you thin thinks best really pal. Was just gathering interest before sorting it out properly.
                        No it was a great idea Mark did not wish to sound like i was putting it down, i be happy to join i whatever is sorted.
                        ................__................................ .............................
                        ____[ ~ \_____
                        [__On-A-Roll__/
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                        P.B
                        SKATE 204lb
                        COD 51lb
                        LING 32lb
                        TOPE 40lb
                        CONGER 25lb
                        HADDOCK 10lb
                        HALIBUT 37lb
                        COALIE 16lb
                        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Not at all pal, all ideas welcome. Just thought it would be a good day and have a team event.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain marky mark View Post
                            Not at all pal, all ideas welcome. Just thought it would be a good day and have a team event.
                            Like the idea of a NESA competition in 2014

Dont like the idea of Tyne vs Wear

Why not just an individual boat comp either on a certain day or better week.

Should never be "biggest bag" its savage to take (ala Whitby) ungutted just seized cod and ling home

I' d go for a simple and plain "biggest fish comp" and maybe find a sponsor. Even better to involve a charity cause. Andy Rutherford might be the guy to speak to organising it
                            Last edited by Guest; 26-01-2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Just an idea pal, could be just 1 of many comps that could be organised throughout the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X