Charters for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charters for 2014

With the caravan all booked and paid for starting July 7th for 12 days it was another of my jobs to book the charter boats. I am just a skivvy really!! Of course to suit the boss they have to have a nice skipper, a decent wheelhouse, coffee on tap and of course a clean toilet!! Here is the ones I have booked so far. Hoping to sneak in a fourth, but that is still in arbitration at present! Anyone fancy joining Lynn and I, send me a wee message

North Star 07711361493. Skipper Jim's boat out of Hartlepool. Large comfortable wheelhouse, good chat and a day of taking the mickey out of me in the offing.

JFK2 07808684358. Alan's new Catamaran. Not in the water yet but looks the part. Fast boat and looking forward to a trip far offshore.

Monarch Marine 07774 494 590. Originally intended to book Warlord but tragically not possible anymore. Took advice from Duncan and booked with skipper Martin. Has the facilities we need and looks a cracker of a boat.

I know this summer will be a good one for me. Surely it has to be my year!!
    Last edited by kayos; 30-01-2014, 10:58 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Well good luck and we are all hoping for some good weaher and no repeat of 2012 aka worst year at sea i have ever known.

The JFK now has its trade mark orange paint, looks some size boat in the dry dock.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Good luck for the 2014 charter adventure Mark where is the caravan that you've booked...

Comment

The new JFK looks lovely. I have booked my first charter for years and am off with this boat : Aqualib Marine Charters on the 16th of Feb when I am down there for my holidays, I can't wait. One of my mate who lives in Western Australia is going to take me off a couple of times as we'll.

Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
          Good luck for the 2014 charter adventure Mark where is the caravan that you've booked...
          Whitley Bay Caravan Park Chris. If you are near there message me and we can hopefully meet up for a beer!

Comment

Will do Mark...

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
              Well good luck and we are all hoping for some good weaher and no repeat of 2012 aka worst year at sea i have ever known.

The JFK now has its trade mark orange paint, looks some size boat in the dry dock.
              i was at the quays a couple of month back and was talking to alan, it's a really immpressive cat and the deck space well all i can say is that i've seen smaller dance floors.

Comment

Originally posted by on the mark View Post
                i was at the quays a couple of month back and was talking to alan, it's a really immpressive cat and the deck space well all i can say is that i've seen smaller dance floors.
                I have booked the new JFK for a trip to the

G R A V E Y A R D

Comment

Originally posted by Kartonkel View Post
                  I have booked the new JFK for a trip to the

G R A V E Y A R D

And Lynn and I and 2 mates are going on it in July!! Not that I know where the Graveyard is, apart from far away!

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                    And Lynn and I and 2 mates are going on it in July!! Not that I know where the Graveyard is, apart from far away!
                    The dead centre of the north sea!.

Comment

Well done Mark getting trips booked ,hope you have a cracking season,if you keep in touch with the JESTER it would nice to meet up

Comment

Good luck Mark, I'm sure Jim will deliver on the fish...

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor16 View Post
                          Well done Mark getting trips booked ,hope you have a cracking season,if you keep in touch with the JESTER it would nice to meet up
                          Yeah that would be great Mate. Always like to meet folks off here.

Comment

Been out with Allan a few times on JFK ... Had great trips and enjoyed the banter.... Is the graveyard a special trip ??? Sounds fun

Comment

Originally posted by Skingz View Post
                              Been out with Allan a few times on JFK ... Had great trips and enjoyed the banter.... Is the graveyard a special trip ??? Sounds fun
                              Yeah it is a special mate. Around 2 plus hours steaming each way. Kartkonkel has booked the whole boat so we are really looking forward to that one! A bit pricier than normal, to reflect the extra fuel that will be used, but still a good deal for a day's wreck fishing

Comment

Working...
                              X