time for change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time for change

after just over 40 years,12 charter boats and nine skippers,amble will no longer be my main fishing centre,due to recent sad events

onwards and upwards they say,easier said than done im afraid

on the plus side im booked for every sat from may to sept with jim glew on harlepools north star.

funny old feeling no more lines to snap,hooks to get out,advice to hand out
    classic here "the waters too dirty for ripppers lads" YEP next 6 fish all on rippers
    Last edited by lingking; 30-01-2014, 07:06 PM.
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Sad indeed Dunc, but i'm sure you will have plenty good days out of the 'pool and i'm sure you will still help the punters out on Northstar..

Comment

Originally posted by lingking View Post
      after just over 40 years,12 charter boats and nine skippers,amble will no longer be my main fishing centre,due to recent sad events

onwards and upwards they say,easier said than done im afraid

on the plus side im booked for every sat from may to sept with jim glew on harlepools north star.

funny old feeling no more lines to snap,hooks to get out,advice to hand out
      classic here "the waters too dirty for ripppers lads" YEP next 6 fish all on rippers
      Hey there Duncan, you will need to give out all that info to myself and Lynn on North Star in July and I'm sure to plenty of others on the boat throughout the summer.

A new dawn. You were the first and best experienced fisherman to help us.

Remember our first trip? When we arrived with shore rods, a Penn 525 and a Diawa 7HT!?

You advised us, set us on our way and we will always be indebted to you for that mate.
      Last edited by kayos; 31-01-2014, 01:05 PM.
      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
      X