New Boat Cover Needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boat Cover Needed.

Does anyone know of someone that could make me a new boat cover, i've just been quoted £330 which seems a bit steep.. thats from a local chandlery shop, so i would imagine that all the well known local ones will be around the same price....

Give Lyndsey a ring at Infinity Marine ,where we got your outboard serviced last year 01642372600 ,sure he uses someone in teeside,Happy hunting mate

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
      Does anyone know of someone that could make me a new boat cover, i've just been quoted £330 which seems a bit steep.. thats from a local chandlery shop, so i would imagine that all the well known local ones will be around the same price....
      Have you tried speedings at leechmere jester,another thought big deans thunderpants fully water proofed

Comment

Originally posted by beachbuddy View Post
        Have you tried speedings at leechmere jester,another thought big deans thunderpants fully water proofed
        Allan, he uses Coverall i think, i've sent them 3 emails and they havnt replied to one..

Cheers mate,I've sent them an email, see if they reply...if not i'll catch Dean and see where he gets his undercrackers made...

Comment

Working...
        X