The little things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The little things...

That keep you going and make you optimistic.

I recieved a packet of crane swivels through the post today and thought "get in"

The nights are getting lighter and I just need a few bits and bobs then it's all systems go.

It will soon be time to start asking, "are the mackerel in..."

I know what you mean Alan, i've been ordering bits and pieces for weeks now...i've made 25 rigs so only another 25 to go to start the season off..

Comment

Originally posted by Ankle.Biter View Post
      That keep you going and make you optimistic.

I recieved a packet of crane swivels through the post today and thought "get in"

The nights are getting lighter and I just need a few bits and bobs then it's all systems go.

It will soon be time to start asking, "are the mackerel in..."

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
      I know what you mean Alan, i've been ordering bits and pieces for weeks now...i've made 25 rigs so only another 25 to go to start the season off..

aye, tell me about it roll on the testing

norm
      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

What yous on about chaps ???

ITS ALREADY STARTED

"" woopyafooka"" wont be that far away
        Cheers Bert

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
          Well thats the first 2 weekends sort, you better getting making for the rest of the season

Yes it has come around so quick this year, hoping its a good year but i would be happier if we had a bit more frost and less rain......dont want a 2012 season all over again.

I have had the new boat 3 weeks now and not done a thing to it yet, so all that is to do in late March/ early April before i take to the sea.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Have been watching vids and reading loads of stuff about rigs etc... Very tempted to try and make some... It's great when other post they lures and rigs they have made, must be great to catch a fish with your own gear ...

Comment

Working...
            X