For our Polish friends out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For our Polish friends out there

Wkrótce będzie czas dla łodzi rybackich zacząć jeszcze raz, więc dlaczego nie zarezerwować miejsce na "Wandering Star" z Hartlepool, lub odwiedź stronę internetową tutaj: Wandering Star, Hartlepool i zarezerwuj miejsce

it says :

Soon it will be time for a fishing boat to start again, so why not book a seat on the "Wandering Star" from Hartlepool, or visit the website here: Wandering Star, Hartlepool and book your place
    Last edited by pestguard1; 07-02-2014, 10:34 PM.

I've nothing against our Polish friends or indeed their native tongue but I haven't a clue as to the theme of the blog. I'm not sure if there's an established precedent for non-English blogs on NESA but I've not noticed any. I've probably missed the point and it may be just be a joke but I would prefer all blogs to be in English. It's not some right wing push on my behalf, it's just I feel that anyone applying to come to our English speaking country should first learn the language (both oral and written).

Comment

Totally agree drifter 100% could be anything mate
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

watizza blinkan onaboott
        did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

It says......The fishing boat season is about to start for all those that want to book a trip..........Google Translate..........

Comment

Is it to tell them to stop taken under sized fish maybe ??

Comment

Originally posted by drifter View Post
              I've nothing against our Polish friends or indeed their native tongue but I haven't a clue as to the theme of the blog. I'm not sure if there's an established precedent for non-English blogs on NESA but I've not noticed any. I've probably missed the point and it may be just be a joke but I would prefer all blogs to be in English. It's not some right wing push on my behalf, it's just I feel that anyone applying to come to our English speaking country should first learn the language (both oral and written).
              I have a lot of Polish friend who fish on the boats , yet they speak little English , so is it not better to communicate in there native tongue,its easy to use the google translator to see what it says , there is no rule to say what language can be used , if it did it would be prejudice

Comment

Originally posted by pestguard1 View Post
                I have a lot of Polish friend who fish on the boats , yet they speak little English , so is it not better to communicate in there native tongue,its easy to use the google translator to see what it says , there is no rule to say what language can be used , if it did it would be prejudice
                I think it is a nice touch mate.
                2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

what it mean's is, tell all the family's we're coming 4 u when the sea die's of, we'll claim load's of benefit's, and have you thought of any more dead relitive's we can make false claim's for...
                  dead simple really.
                  just like the department of work and pension's.
                  unless your british and have worked all your life.

Comment

Tarring with a wide brush.
                    Is this from the Katie Hopkins school of thinking?
                    "If you can read this, you're too close"

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                      what it mean's is, tell all the family's we're coming 4 u when the sea die's of, we'll claim load's of benefit's, and have you thought of any more dead relitive's we can make false claim's for...
                      dead simple really.
                      Not quite sure why such an innocent post would elicit such replies? In the interests of balance take a look at this mate.

Benefit cheats claim £65,000 and splash out on a luxury cruise and a personalised number plate | Mail Online

£65,000 fraud and they are British, born and bred, as most of the benefit fraudsters are!
                      Last edited by kayos; 07-02-2014, 11:04 PM.
                      2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

and alnwick is pole free, that's why the biggest employer from your town moved 2 my town . eh

Comment

and alnwick is pole free, that's why the biggest employer from your town moved 2 my town . eh
                          Eh?
                          My towns Kirckaldy but don't let little details get in the way of sweeping generalizations.
                          "If you can read this, you're too close"

Comment

dead simple really.
                            do you not have google translate or babelfish in blyth ? bless ya
                            Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                            Kompressor SS /slosh30
                            tt sport /525 mag

Comment

kirckaldy, that's nowhere nere alnwick,
                              but anyway, av had 20 month's out of work through injury's caused by work,
                              av had 2 fight for my benefit's from the system av paid into since leaving school in 1986, aged 16.
                              now in my expirence's, back and forward for medical's and tribunal's the place's were full of foreigner's, mainly pole's, who without speaking English got there benefit's much easier than me.
                              sorry if any offence has been caused prof peach, kayos,.
                              but a didn't start this thread, and have opinion's. cheer's.

Comment

Working...
                              X