Kayak Fishing competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Fishing competition

Someone mentioned a while back that there is to be a Kayak Fishing competition in the north east somewhere this summer. Anyone know where and when?
    PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

It was posted by Sam Harris.
    I entered last year and it was well organised.

There is to be a two day kayak angling competition on Saturday and Sunday 26th and 27th of July at Blyth. First prize on Sunday a new kayak donated by North East Kayaks and Paddles, Amble. There will also be an excellent prize list. This will be a heaviest fish competition.
    Fishing each day 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Entry £10 all classes.

More details later.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Cheers Davey, it sounds like an exellent competition. I have just been getting a kayak myself so I'm a bit new at it, but hey you never know!
      PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

There's normally a kayak comp at runswick every year. Think is over 2 days and also tuition and courses ect.

Comment

Trevor. If your new to kayaking have a look on here.There's a few people local to you, organised trips out and any questions just ask away. The sport has really took off in the North East these last few years.

Kayak Fishing UK

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyP View Post
            Trevor. If your new to kayaking have a look on here.There's a few people local to you, organised trips out and any questions just ask away. The sport has really took off in the North East these last few years.

Kayak Fishing UK
            Dave, can you get logged into the forums? I keep getting an internal server error?

rgds John

Comment

OK this end John, logged straight in.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyP View Post
                OK this end John, logged straight in.
                Will have to email Andy, not connecting at all on forum but ok on main web pages

Comment

Thanks for the advice lads. The runswick event sounds canny with the tuition and all. As for looking in on the Kayak Fishing UK site, I can hardly stop looking in on it in anticipation of what hopefully I'm about to be doing.

Thanks again.
                  Looking forward to being out there alongside you all.

Trevor
                  PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

Working...
                  X