No fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No fish

Left marina 9 15 am ,dropped the anchor on the hard ground,fished for 3hrs using fresh yellowtails,musssel and macky. Never had 1 bit of interest.
    3 boats out of Seaham with 3 whiting to show. Still nice to get out and enjoy what was a very pleasant morning. Forecast looking crap again for the rest of week so will be moored up again aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

i must have caught them all on friday Allan..lol...... could be worse, you could be here in Mankchester with me...totally peed off....

Comment

We all have our crosses to bare mate,did you tell them city fans the cup is coming back to the SOL !
      Left them big coddies for you to catch at the weekend so have fun down mankchester

Comment

Aye Chris.....watch out for those sticky carpets....

Have fun....

Comment

Have you got much done on the Hardy Allan...its snowing here mate..

mouldy celings...sticky carpets...window wont shut...yes Rob it has a pool.....on the floor beside the toilet...lol...

Comment

No work on Hardy today,the other half never showed up AGAIN so rewired Time Bandit and fitted pod ,think ive got to get my priorities in the right order.
            Bloody freezing anyway mate so been in wheelhouse all day with heater ,plenty fags ,coffee and absolute classic rock on the dab radio.

Comment

I dont blame you for sorting your boat first mate....if he cant be bothered why should you be...

Comment

Working...
              X