Jim's Lidl Lure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim's Lidl Lure

Norman kindly invited me to the Slinky Shad Factory to see how it's done this evening, Wow!!! what a den of delights, I was like a 6 year old in Fenwick's toy dept.

With Norm supervising and me spectating Tony knocked up a host of shads and lures for us to try. The pick of the bunch, especially for Uncle Benny - The Lidl Lure:

Thanks very much Norman and Tony, great to see how it's done and how far you lads have progressed.

Cheers!
    Cheers, Keith.

class

ps thanks Tone for doing all the work while we both watched :0)

norm
    Last edited by Norman; 11-02-2014, 11:34 PM.
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

The detailing on them with the gill plate and scales looks the business! Not long now!

Graham.

Comment

Nice work Norman and Tony. I really do admire your enthusiasm and dedication in trying to replicate the real thing. roll on the spring sorties.
        I'm not sure the cod can see all the detail, i think it's mostly movement, and a bit of colour,but it wont be long until its all put to the test. Lidl/Morrisons lure challenge.

Comment

Aye but will it have the same "Fish Catching " abilitys as the "melted on the hook " netto carrier bag that we all know works soooooooo well ? aint that right jim aka uncle benny ?
          Cheers Bert

Comment

Time will tell.

Comment

Nice 1 and well dune to all for the gr8t work
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Very impressed ..... The lidl shad looks a sure fire hit

Comment

Got down to the quayside about 7.00 , to do a bit of maintenance on Shady, and as usual we pull up at the same time.... out of the cars and vans all excited, with what we have brought to the table, all swapping the goodies amongst each other, that will ensure full fish boxes, and what did Keith give me. a shad that had been gutted, and half filletted.
                  i'm sticking to the Lidl carrier bag shads

Originally posted by KeithB View Post
                  Norman kindly invited me to the Slinky Shad Factory to see how it's done this evening, Wow!!! what a den of delights, I was like a 6 year old in Fenwick's toy dept.

With Norm supervising and me spectating Tony knocked up a host of shads and lures for us to try. The pick of the bunch, especially for Uncle Benny - The Lidl Lure:

Thanks very much Norman and Tony, great to see how it's done and how far you lads have progressed.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X