Clear All

Originally posted by Norman View Post
    haha lol just noticed post

norm
    Mine is more like Fawlty Towers...

Comment

a mans shed

a man needs a bolt hole the shed is the perfect place
      I spend hours in my shed cleaning my motor cycle and making rigs.
      fully fitted out with lights heater and alarm O carpets no curtains just bars on the windows .
      consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
        a man needs a bolt hole the shed is the perfect place
        I spend hours in my shed cleaning my motor cycle and making rigs.
        fully fitted out with lights heater and alarm O carpets no curtains just bars on the windows .
        Lights and sockets fitted ready to wire in, circuit breaker and alarm needed, i also need a vice and heater.....oh and the drinks cabinet...

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
          Lights and sockets fitted ready to wire in, circuit breaker and alarm needed, i also need a vice and heater.....oh and the drinks cabinet...
          Bloody hell sounds class in a glass! !!!.....when's the house/shed warming party lol

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
            Bloody hell sounds class in a glass! !!!.....when's the house/shed warming party lol
            After the first pirk is cast...

Comment

nowt better than absconding to the shed when the wife starts wi her gob marra a do it all the time,id mix half creosote and half used diesel engine oil[nice and dirty black]then stain it all in that mate itl last forever done it for years keep the fungus and woodlice and dampo away.well done plum
              did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Working...
              X