life without the phantom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life without the phantom

well captain hamton has gone back to graft (he) never left the keys .we thought it was alover for 6 weeks until we climbed aboard the lone shark with denny lilly , took us out to one of his marks . had a good little sesh had 15 cod nowt masive biggest around 6 pound another 6 keepers plus some canny sport with w t y s all returned . only thing is we came in after 9 hours but a good day roll on recking season . or dont worry paul we save some for you mate

cheers puss ye it was a good sesh we will be tryin again soon as these winds drop

Comment

Captain Hampton back to graft...?

About time.....

Comment

Originally posted by easyfish1 View Post
        Captain Hampton back to graft...?

About time.....
        Reluctantly Rob".......
        A couple of good points have materialised.

Team phantom have mutinied and are now disbanded......
        Gales for a fortnight so I know a few lads who will be tyin rigs for a while.....
        4 out of 4 blackuns......hic

Bad points
        Boozers shut at 6am !
        Had to waste money on some solids last night.........cheese toastie
        Had to travel on a perfect weather window for wrecking, while others I knew were out catching a few tommies and pins.

Comment

A good re-con is needed......there's bound to be a plonky bar that stays open after 6......

Cheese toasties .....can't fault ya on that one...

4 O/Of 4 .... keep up the good work..

Keep stickn the $$$ in the knickers .....

Comment

well mr Hampton its lookin good midweek and right into the weekend so with a bit ov luck there shud be some fotos to nock you even sicker couldn't take any fotos I had your prob battery was flat

Comment

Originally posted by Lone shark View Post
              well mr Hampton its lookin good midweek and right into the weekend so with a bit ov luck there shud be some fotos to nock you even sicker couldn't take any fotos I had your prob battery was flat
              I, you had few nice ones the day before I left, that was a nice sending off !!!

The forecast is a long way off and it won't drop off with that direction e & ese.

I changed the settings on the camera just in case !!......

Comment

wednesday night

Comment

yeh puss we will keep our eye on forcast if its ok we can go wed night

Comment

Working...
                  X