Kayak Whitley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Whitley

5 Launched this afternoon in choppy southerly hashy sea. Fish took a little while to come on but started to bite once the tide was running hard. All cod barring a stray wrasse for Baz.

Few kept for the pot.

hoping for a roll

Great pics and report , i think there will be a lot more Yaks about this year its getting really popular....

Comment

Great photos Mick, weather was spot on today and nice to see that you were still catching fish.

Comment

excellent report and pics mick
        nice to see someone getting out and into a few fish jeff
        http://www.kayakfishingshack.co.uk/[B]

Comment

Whats the cost for a good starter setup rod kayak fish finder etc

Comment

Originally posted by Winton View Post
            Whats the cost for a good starter setup rod kayak fish finder etc
            Your looking at 750-1000 for a good second hand set up ready to go. Including safety kit and dry suit.

Get a look at previous posts which contain loads of info or drop in at Anglersafloat.

Comment

Nice pics mate, I'm getting my stuff sorted so hope to be getting out there soon

Comment

Iye great pics. I,m another one just getting the gear together, and looking at you lot outt there I can't wait. What bait were you using?
                PB 8 1/2lb Cod...Roker

Comment

Good report and pics Mick. A few fish for your efforts. well done lads.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by MT2 View Post
                    Your looking at 750-1000 for a good second hand set up ready to go. Including safety kit and dry suit.

Get a look at previous posts which contain loads of info or drop in at Anglersafloat.
                    Best get saveing up then

Comment

Working...
                    X