Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind blews

Is it ever going to calm down. p
    Pumped worms 5 days ago hoping to get out afloat, I've since had to freeze them till I can. Hope this is not an indication of how the season's going to be........
    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

I know how you feel Arthur. We had been out a couple of times this time last year. Not even been out yet.

Comment

Its even worse when its nice mon-fri then when i'm off, the weekend weather is pants

It will improve though, March is always windy...

Comment

March winds and April showers..........

Be patient, is it predicted that we will have a great summer wise. Hopefully the fishing will be as good
        A bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work

Comment

Wind looks like May drop this mon coming perhaps I might give the rib it's 1st outing of the year

Comment

aww c'mon, heres me thinking its time to open my eyes as the winters nearly over and in a week or two it'll be fishing time ...... I'm looking at it optimistically so will be down there spring cleaning soon

norm
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
            ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

10 days off for me over Easter , so expect the weather to be rubbish..

Comment

Been trying to get the decorating jobs done before it starts to interfere with the fishing...got the lounge done and now she's talking about the bedroom on Easter weekend

I had to remind her of my priorities
                Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
                  Been trying to get the decorating jobs done before it starts to interfere with the fishing...got the lounge done and now she's talking about the bedroom on Easter weekend

I had to remind her of my priorities
                  Just call it Antifoul Practice Tony...

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                    Just call it Antifoul Practice Tony...
                    Yup, that'll be coming around soon too
                    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                    I AGREE

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
                      bedroom on Easter weekend
                      can't see that being a goer ........ too much else to do ...

norm
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                      ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                        10 days off for me over Easter , so expect the weather to be rubbish..
                        Think you'll be right Chris, every Easter I head west with the caravan to get away from the easterly winds that always seem to happen then.
                        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

I can categorically state that for the first Easter in years, there will be calm seas and loads of cod caught off the boats!

How do I know this? Well for the last 4 years Lynn and I have been coming to the NE at Easter and the fishing, when the wind occasionally dropped, was rubbish. This year we were unable to book a break, therefore the fishing will be amazing!
                          2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post
                            I can categorically state that for the first Easter in years, there will be calm seas and loads of cod caught off the boats!

How do I know this? Well for the last 4 years Lynn and I have been coming to the NE at Easter and the fishing, when the wind occasionally dropped, was rubbish. This year we were unable to book a break, therefore the fishing will be amazing!
                            Would that not be because its a month later this year?

Sean
                            The beautifull South

Comment

Originally posted by big_sean View Post
                              Would that not be because its a month later this year?

Sean
                              No we always come 2nd week of April. Our school holidays don't change, but Easter does. Perhaps I should have said Spring.
                              2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
                              X