• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could cook our catch on the way home
    Tight lines
    Davy

Comment

SHE looks very smart Richy and those seats look just the job mate - now being made redundant so lots and lots and lots of time for fishin
      http://jemnessgsd.homestead.com/home.html

Weapons of Choice

A Fishing Rod
      A Reel
      Hook, Line, Sinker
      Some Bait

Comment

Originally posted by EddieS View Post
        SHE looks very smart Richy and those seats look just the job mate - now being made redundant so lots and lots and lots of time for fishin
        Sorry to hear that Eddie, bet your glad you got your two Norway trips in before that.I will speak to you about it when i see you...hope it was by choice and not forced/health.

Chris i have frying pan for eggs/bacon/etc or are you wanting the all bay breakfasts in the tins like i have...either way bring your grub and i have the rest, pans, cooking oil, sauce etc

Doubt we will ever get Graham out the cabin now to fish. Just need some bloody weather to test everything thing out and mark some wrecks before going planning any fishing trips out.

Lots to be checked, tried and understood before the fishing trips hit full swing, had hoped to wet aline last weekend but East and more east spoiled it.
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

I'm thinking all day breakfasts are easier, more time to fish.
          I could easy bring a loaf and pack of bacon if Graham is willing to be chef
          Chris

Comment

Health is tickety boo - they are just cutting back and a few job roles have to go - not to bothered really - By the look of things we could all take turns at being chef. Just hope the weather holds for her first time out. Bet Graham is chomping at the bit and will have to aquire a new T shirt now

Weapons of Choice

A Fishing Rod
            A Reel
            Hook, Line, Sinker
            Some Bait

Comment

. Bet Graham is chomping at the bit and will have to aquire a new T shirt now

I already have a new fleece yer the weather looks to be a pain, thou the cod have been spawning so i doubt we missed much other than 1/2lb upto 3lb tiddlers, i always blank on my first trip of the season anyway and have done since i started keeping records about 19 years ago ha.

Hoping to be out Saturday to test everything and mark all the wrecks i like within 5-6 miles of the time to give me a head start on the first proper trip out to wet a line.

Wont be long until the the A1 opens and boats are bow to stern at the yellow can
              ................__................................ .............................
              ____[ ~ \_____
              [__On-A-Roll__/
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              P.B
              SKATE 204lb
              COD 51lb
              LING 32lb
              TOPE 40lb
              CONGER 25lb
              HADDOCK 10lb
              HALIBUT 37lb
              COALIE 16lb
              BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

I'm All Set Got Myself A Chefs Hat & Apron Anyone Got Any Tips / Recipes On How To Turn White Bread Gold & Toasty.
                Tell You What All This Time I'm Going To Spend Indoors In The Cabin I'll Not Need To Bring Any Fishing Gear Just A Couple Of Good Cook Books. Mind You Now We Have A More Larger And Spacious Deck, No Need For Me To Purchase A Smaller Box In Fact I Could Go MacDonalds And Go Large.

Can't Wait For The First " Lovely Day Out ".
                Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

Originally posted by big sid View Post
                  . Mind You Now We Have A More Larger And Spacious Deck, No Need For Me To Purchase A Smaller Box In Fact I Could Go MacDonalds And Go Large.

Can't Wait For The First " Lovely Day Out ".
                  Ow you cant go blocking up the walk around to the front of the boat with a new bigger box, that is the area i plan on putting the deck chair and cd player

As for lovely weekend out, this weekend, this weekend
                  ____[ ~ \_____
                  [__On-A-Roll__/
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  P.B
                  SKATE 204lb
                  COD 51lb
                  LING 32lb
                  TOPE 40lb
                  CONGER 25lb
                  HADDOCK 10lb
                  HALIBUT 37lb
                  COALIE 16lb
                  BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

You In Your Deck Chair, Me In My Carping Chair Are Spending The Days In The Marina Sipping Cocktails Like The Boys With The Big Toys. CD Player, Playing Some Soothing Relaxing Classical Tracks Ahhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
                      We could cook our catch on the way home
                      Dave if past history repeats itself you'll not have anything to catch your tea on, You'll of chucked your rod&reel overboard. We couldn't risk giving you the frying pan

Comment

Health is tickety boo - they are just cutting back and a few job roles have to go - not to bothered really - By the look of things we could all take turns at being chef. Just hope the weather holds for her first time out. Bet Graham is chomping at the bit and will have to aquire a new T shirt now
                        Eddie, Graham will be wearing his old hoodie with Stingrays details on it.

Comment

Dave if past history repeats itself you'll not have anything to catch your tea on, You'll of chucked your rod&reel overboard. We couldn't risk giving you the frying pan
                          Lol. I'm only using disposable hand lines this year
                          Tight lines
                          Davy

Comment

Eddie, Graham will be wearing his old hoodie with Stingrays details on it.
                            Naw Graham, 'Chef On a Roll' surley m8

Weapons of Choice

A Fishing Rod
                            A Reel
                            Hook, Line, Sinker
                            Some Bait

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
                              Lol. I'm only using disposable hand lines this year
                              That should make for some interesting fishing photo's and fishing tales when you have a take and a run from a Tope weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Me skin, Me fingers

Comment

That's a superb boat Ritchie looks like you knew what you were looking for and found it hope she provides you with many happy memories can't wait to read your reports

Comment

Working...
                                X