Northern Storm Refurb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Storm Refurb

As the previous owner had just used it as dive boat and console was shoddy i decided to strip out and start from scratch!

Old console

New console although 2nd hand salvaged off friends Humber then refurbed and flowcoated , then glassed inplace along with 2nd jockey seat

looking good graham m8

Comment

New 703 controls & wiring harness

will get more uploaded tomorrow

Comment

It looks a good set-up in the first pick even before you set to work Graham. She’ll look great when you’re finished. Have you seen heat-shrink tubing lined with hot-melt glue to seal crimp connectors? It would be ideal for a RIB to keep connections dry and prevent corrosion over time.
        Good luck with the project.

Comment

Great looking set-up Graham. Ribs can handle most situations out there. Did you say it's a 90hp 2 stroke! mine's the 85hp, probably the same engine. They have a reputation as bullet proof, and the favourite race 2 stroke. A fruitful season to you.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Yeah it's the old 1990 bulletproof yam 90 autolube , got a cracking Honda 5hp 4stroke aux for peace of mind if main engine fails , last thing I want is fellow crewmates towing me in haha I'd get hammered off them! Defo playing out wed n sat

Comment

Nice job Graham looks mint...

Comment

Fridays forecast is for lightish westerlies, so I'll be out.
                P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

out the moro cant make fri

Comment

Working...
                  X