Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trot-on charters whitby

Hi lads and lasses

Just to let you know TROT ON CHARTERS are now taking bookings for 2014 W.C.S.A spring summer and autumn festivals last year trot on stamped there claim as whitbys number 1 charter service with over 8,000 pound in prize money earnt for there anglers thats more than double any other boat in whitby harbour.
    If you visit our website or c.b.uk you will see that I have recently took over the advertising for the 2 charter boats so there will be regular catch reports been uploaded from now on. I will also be placing reports on here and whitby sea anglers aswell as facebook just like our page to follow us

07766995847 ask for paul eddon
    Cheers
    Last edited by EFC FOREVER; 01-04-2014, 02:09 PM.

Bump

Comment

look forward to your report's m8

Comment

Cheers davey looking to running heaviest fish of month ect. Watch this space for special offers, deals for full party bookings ect should get a few lads down from your neck of the woods would be good to meet a few of the names off here.

Comment

am back under the scalpel 8th of this month, so that'll be me 4 a while.

all a can do is read,

good luck m8.

Comment

Well I wish you all the best davey and hope it isnt to long before you get to wet a line.

Comment

Working...
            X