yachties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yachties

those bloody yachties spoilt our days fishing today . we were fishing inthe river crouch about 3/4 mile wide and yet one idiot came within 6 inches of our boat and they sat there laughing another went over my line .
    it was so bad my wife who doesnt swear ( only at me in a row) told one to F*** off. it was time to pack up.
    why do they come so close?
    another day tomorrow.

I would have been laughing back as I would be going down there side with a hammer. Tw@ts
    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

The skipper would be wearing a selection of Mackeral entrails, unwashed squid and lug for pulling a stunt like that on me! The Sea is surely no place to be playing chicken. Being new to Boating I can tell you it would have ruined my day for sure. I hope tomorrows catch makes up for todays upset.

Comment

time to practice uptide casting with a 10oz lead and no shock leader!
        ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
        Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

What did Nelson do at The Battle Of Trafalger?? Your Flagship The Victory should have passed the stern of his, being the Bucentaure and distcharged at broadside at an approx range of 10yds and blasted the F##k out of the Bast**d this would have caused about 400 casualities.. If you could have got one or two other boats on your side they could have used similar tactics of close-quater gunnery,, unfortunatly You would have been mortally wounded by a musket shotThe guy who managed to escape this ontorage would have lost 15 of his boats and of the 18 that escaped 2 you would have wrecked,then 4 of them would have been taken by the lads.. we would have not had a close call,, and all would be well...... sorry just a Tich version of the Battle of Trafalger according to the encyclopedia I coppied the text from,,... Sorry Im a little (pun) board at the moment not allot happening on the fishing front at the moment... Wish I had a boat then I could write legitematly in this section I think my best bet is to try and nick one fromTynemouth boating lake and peddalow (spelling!!!???) my way to S.T Marys.. Iv allways wanted to catch a catfish,,,good eating Im told
          Tich

Comment

Its not that Im Jell, but do you boatie lads and Heather have to tell us how much You\'s are catching,, not that IM jell or anything like that ,,,///////,...... MUCH \"\"\"!!!!? please keep the reports comming in, at least I/ we know what we arnt catching
            Tich

Comment

Chris, cant say too much cos i`m in a marina where there`s a lot of yachts and they may be looking in LOL suffice to say though it`s better than watching a good comedy on the telly when on a sunny sunday they all go through the lock together It`s great to stand on the top and watch the antics (Ouch and listen to all the crunching as they loose control).

I think I`d have retalliated if i`d experienced what you said. They do quite often come too close, considering they`ve got limited control (or NON in some cases). Maybe they`re just trying to show you their new Jackets?
              ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
              . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
              ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Im sorry to say but the rules say power must give way to sail but if you are anchored they should stay away

Comment

Yeah Billy you right there, just it`s always strange when there`s miles and miles of empty water and your sitting fishing there`s always one makes a bee line for you.
                  ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                  . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

I can remember the Coble 3 Sisters cut a yacht in half on the Tyne entrance, after rescueing the yuppies aboard the coble just as the yacht sank. Hmmmmm Mines a lot bigger and heavier than the 3 Sisters,,,,,,,, Tally ho Yuppies

[Edited on 9/5/2004 by John]
                    http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j273/nerhs/p.jpg

Comment

tich, come along to the zetland in Royal Quays and say hello
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

That sounds good to me,, whens a good time??? cheers Tich
                        Tich

Comment

a few of us will be there on the 17.05.04 from 7.30 onwards....you are more than welcome to join
                          Clare

yes it is her.

Comment

Cheers I hope to sea (oops)you next Monday. not to sure were the Zetland is but im sure Ill find it, if it sells beer Iwill be there,, I take it the Medowell metro station is the best one to get off at , then walk down to the river?? If not can you give me some very basic instructions on how to get there,, I will be the short bloke looking a little lost with a tash Looking forward to seaing some names I have not met(if that makes sense) Cheers Tich
                            Tich

Comment

Lol Tich...\"I will be the short bloke looking a little lost with a tash\"......You\'ve just descibed me perfectly, m8 !

Here\'s a map I swiped from Multimap....... Th location of The Earl of Zetland (ship-come-pub-come-restaurant) is maked with a red cross.

I\'ve just been looking at your profile to see where you\'d be coming from......Is there anybody coming down next Monday night who could give Tich a lift from Whitley Bay ???

Comment

Working...
                              X