Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canny boat Greg, same engine as The Boys they run for ever.
    Cheers, Keith.

Comment

nice boat - got a caravan down the road from you at witton - just getting to know Crook etc.

tight lines

Originally posted by Codfather View Post
      Missy - Quicksilver 640.
      100 hp Mariner 4 st Outboard.
      Fishing out of Hartlepool Marina.

give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by greggthe1 View Post
        My 1st boat that will be moored up at Beadnell the NOVA CASTRIAN

Ford 4d inboard engine

Did it used to be moored at the Ouseburn in the Tyne?
        Chris

Comment

Not sure mate i've just bought it.
          Best shore caught fish:- Pollock 6lb+ Beadnell, 9lb 8oz Cod Blyth Beach

Comment

Originally posted by greggthe1 View Post
            Not sure mate i've just bought it.
            wasn't it Willington Quay you got it from Gregg?
            Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
            I AGREE

Comment

Could have been mate....don't know the names. They call it the Gut.
              Best shore caught fish:- Pollock 6lb+ Beadnell, 9lb 8oz Cod Blyth Beach

Comment

Nice one Gregg, all the best mate, wish you many happy trips out ...

norm
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
                ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Bourne Again, Wilson Flyer 17 Foot, 60 hp motor Moored in Hartlepool and my very first boat.

Comment

jester

Click image for larger version

Name:	jester.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	1519572

Click image for larger version

Name:	R2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	1519573

Hi all, just bought Jester and joined the forum, fish out of Newbiggin see u @ sea

Comment

Bayliner 246

Been trying to do this photo thingy for ages now, hopefully they will come out ok, still not sure how to adjust the pic sizes...so if they are to big you have my apologies......hopefully Mark or Kieth will correct them to the right size if thats the case.
                      Attached Files

Comment

another one

Here is another as i could only do 5
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice one Bob, pics look fine on my screen.

She looks a bit different from when you first bought her or is that another new boat?
                          Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Damage to boat before repair

Check out the damage to the boat when i bought it before the repair, can you imagine how ****ed off her owner was???, this happened on her first voyage, she is brand new and has only done 6 hours.
                            What the pictures fail to show is that the outdrive was ripped off the transom shield ( held on by the gearshift cable), also there were several holes underneath where the rocks punctured the hull, you could get your arms right inside the the hull through the hole gaping hole which went from front to back..............just incase your wondering, yes she sunk.
                            As the story goes the owner was entertaining his lady friend ( or was that the other way round ??? ) and it hit the breakwater in Dublin Harbour.
                            Got loads more pics to post if anyones interested.
                            Attached Files

Comment

towing the boat

Here is a picture of when i went to pick the boat up, , i have towed many boats up and down the country but this was by far the heaviest due to the fact it was still soaking wet inside, all tanks where full of sea water.
                              To put the size into to perspective it's being towed by my Landcruiser Amazon which itself is a big car and the boat dwarfs it.
                              I took a similar sized one across to southern Ireland last year, bloody hard work when they are that big and heavy
                              Attached Files

Comment

This post was from when you first bought her Bob.

I think that's when I cheekily edited you're avatar pic
                                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

Working...
                                X