No announcement yet.

I`m peed off !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just had another 700 mile round trip to sit on deck - eat a chinese (meal) sleep on a shelf with one hand on the floor and watch The Weardale Einstein solder things together. Did get to see Pansy move twice - once when me and mark decided to run back and forth across the deck to make it rock a bit and scare the kids (didn't move much - kids remained asleep) and then once more when Cap'n Ahab put the engine into gear to test it whilst rafted up to 3 large and expensive Yotts. A creaking of ropes and tightening of hoops was experienced momentarily. Did see lots of dead badgers (12) though (Are farmers shooting them and leaving them to look like road kill?) We couldn't find the dipstick and Mark reckoned turning the compass round the other way would make it show the right bearing? I was not taken in at all. Clever shoite slept in the wheel house which lead to the funniest gag of the trip.

"We slept on a Pansy - but I was on top!"

I'll not mention the squirrel joke - summing to do with nuts
    "I mock thee not, though I by thee am mockéd.
    Thou call'st me madman, but I call thee blockhead"

Comment

told him the dipstick would be located in the forecabin.... there was a moment, however brief when it was almost a possibilty

Jobbie weeker tested and works (but rest assured there's no solids floating in the canal), which is comforting for the trip back, knocked out all tv in a 5 mile radius by trying to heat hot dogs on the radar scanner cos we couldn't fit them in the kettle, and she's got 2 flat tyres

currently undertaking a feasibility study to see if its possible to fit windscreen wipers on the inside and just discovered why the eberspacher doesn't work - I can't reach the switch - its in Inverness

Strange place. the ducks swim in the puddle in the road next to the canal and the crows take a bath in the canal next to the puddles
      ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
        told him the dipstick would be located in the forecabin.... there was a moment, however brief when it was almost a possibilty

Jobbie weeker tested and works (but rest assured there's no solids floating in the canal), which is comforting for the trip back, knocked out all tv in a 5 mile radius by trying to heat hot dogs on the radar scanner cos we couldn't fit them in the kettle, and she's got 2 flat tyres

currently undertaking a feasibility study to see if its possible to fit windscreen wipers on the inside and just discovered why the eberspacher doesn't work - I can't reach the switch - its in Inverness

Strange place. the ducks swim in the puddle in the road next to the canal and the crows take a bath in the canal next to the puddles
        I however managed to return home with the same amount of blood in my body that I set out with - apart from the bit that leaked out of my eyes when that first fricking goal went in Never in my life have I been able to get radio reception driving through the central highlands but oh no - today - clear as a bell

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Thompson View Post
          I however managed to return home with the same amount of blood in my body that I set out with - apart from the bit that leaked out of my eyes when that first fricking goal went in Never in my life have I been able to get radio reception driving through the central highlands but oh no - today - clear as a bell
          the land rover is higher off the ground and therefore nearer the sky than your car thats why the radio works
          ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
          Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
            the land rover is higher off the ground and therefore nearer the sky than your car thats why the radio works
            Damn Lambourghinis - we'll take my chopper next time

Ne 1970's bike jokes please

Comment

Haha thanks Dave, maybe thats the way forward ............. (did ya find any peelers?)

On the other hand, after years of competing with the fishing fraternity and then the metal detectors, it now looks as though I've got the place to myself. As for the peelers Norman...not a one lol but I did pick up two sinkers and a swivel.

Comment

another class post from the crew of the good ship "pansy" can not wait to hear of the expoits on the high sea.
                give a man a fish and feed him for a day - teach the man to fish and feed him for life!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X