Norway, is it here yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway, is it here yet

6 days and counting until we are cursing 20lb cod for taken our baits instead of something bigger, if the weather gods are kind this year then it should be a cracker as its had one of the best springs fishing wise on record.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by northeast1; 12-06-2014, 03:43 AM.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

6 days unlucky im off to the Airport now have a great trip mate
    Cheers Nicky
    http://skarnsundet-fishing.com/
    http://www.sfc.no/ https://www.facebook.com/SFC2014/?fref=ts

Comment

Lucky gitt, mind your alot closer to the UK than we are, hell of a lot less time traveling. we leave the north east at 3pm ish and arrive the following day at our fish camp about 11pm ha...long day but goes quick thinking about the land of the midnight sun
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
        6 days and counting until we are cursing 20lb cod for taken our baits instead of something bigger, if the weather gods are kind this year then it should be a cracker as its had one of the best springs fishing wise on record.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Nice obe mate were abouts you going we are going in september

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I struggle to convince myself to go to Norway in summer for fishing...

reason: we only get 3-4 month of good weather and excellent fishing here, so why pay £££ to go to the arctic circle at 5C, put down coats on etc..whilst you can fish here for Cod, Mackie and ling 5 miles offshore in a T-Shirt

I have got family in North Norway and am overdue to visit my godchild !!

Comment

Originally posted by 90pete View Post
            Nice obe mate were abouts you going we are going in september
            We are off to Sandland Loppa, north Norway and i cant wait...always the highlight of my year the whole experiance.

Where are you going? far Norway in late September is big coalie time, 2-3 or more at a time upto 30lb
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

We are off kayak fishing i cant remember the bloody ame it a long way up we cant wait

Comment

Hope you get the weather and have a great time, Norway is still fishing and not catching you need to go looking for the fish by putting what you know into use from the UK.

But anyone who has not been its a waste of time trying to explain what its like to fish there when you hit that bait ball and you have 20+ cod coming in like mackerel, coalie upto 30lb, halibits that can be bigger than the boat but most around 10-40lb, wolf fish upto 12lb, haddock 3-4 at a time al 5-10lbers its something you dream of.

Like with all types of fishing you need to find the fish, get lucky with the weather and then you can start targeting the size of type of fish you wish.

Still love my wreck fishing but the best day i have ever had wreck fishing in the UK is not a patch on a normal day in Norway when you hit the bait shoals.
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb