What am I missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I missing?

Well guys with 18 sleeps left before we hit the North East for our fishing extravaganza, I have been re-stocking our tackle box. If I have missed anything we may need, please feel free to let me know.

Shads - Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, White, Rhubarb and Custard.

Plastic Eels - Green and White

Hollow Bellies - Green, Orange and White

Plastic Squid - White

Hokkais - Too many colours to mention

80lb Braid - Yes braid !!

80lb Mono - For leader purposes only

Rippers - Silver

Leads - 8oz to 14oz

Lead Heads- 2oz to 6oz

Reels - TLD25 for her, in case she goes shark fishing!! A charter special level wind for the poof!

Hooks, swivels, priest, dis-gorger, scissors, bait elastic, filleting knife, towel,
    bin bags, gloves.

Intended baits - Mackerel, Squid and whole cooked Prawns.

Anything else let me know, as I have time to get it sorted.

Spent all morning organizing and re-arranging the box, I need a hobby!

Can you tell the Boss and I are exited!? Pray the bally wind stays away!
    Last edited by kayos; 18-06-2014, 07:05 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

2/0 daylights to catch some fresh mackerel.

If you are having a trip out to the graveyard try spraying a few of the rippers Orange, worked a treat for us last year.

Good luck with you're trip and hope the weather gods are playing ball.
    Tight lines
    Davy

Comment

don't forget the rods.

60lb mono for traces for shads, sinkers etc. as long as the mono is weaker than your main line, you'll only lose your end tackle
      Chris

Comment

A cool box might come in handy Mark.

Comment

A prayer mat. You seem to have all bases covered. Best of luck.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

I see you have been busy today Mark!

As long as the wind stays away, I will be happy. As I have been unwell, it will be a year and a week to the day since I last went out on a charter. Normally we would have been down last October and at Easter, so I am so excited!

Mark has just gone out tutoring with a plaster on his finger.........every time he opens that tackle box, he pricks himself. I dread to think what would happen if he tried to spray paint his tackle!!

We won't forget the rods, but Mark wants to sell his two and buy a new one. I did tell him it was a waste of money................ but he is insistent

Steve, we have a cool bag, but it is strictly for the picnic! Be great to see you, Jim and Duncan again............................oh yeah and Rob too!!
            Last edited by Codqueen; 18-06-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

mark you appear to have all the required fish catching equipment

dont forget to to bring the FISH CATCHER AKA "codqueen"
              AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

you missed the wife of the list ?
                consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by kayos View Post

Reels - TLD25 for her, in case she goes shark fishing!! A charter special level wind for the poof!
                  you cant say that word anymore mark...its a derogatory remark that would be upsetting to anyone who bats for the other team who may be reading it..

they will sue you for that and take away your rod....probably..

you havent mentioned any bags for your intended ca....

oh, never mind..

Comment

He can't forget me Duncan, I am the driver!

Rob I think he uses that derogatory term because that is my pet name for him

Comment

Your dancing shoes for the caravan site clerb night??
                      Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                      I AGREE

Comment

Looking forward to the graveyard trip mark! See u soon mate si hi to lyn for me. Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-scott View Post
                          Looking forward to the graveyard trip mark! See u soon mate si hi to lyn for me. Chris
                          Hi Chris, can't wait for the Graveyard trip. I think Mark is going to message you regarding an evening trip on the boat you go out on. Three full day trips is enough, but he fancies a short extra trip................as do I !

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post
                            Your dancing shoes for the caravan site clerb night??
                            OMG, we went to the club at Cayton Bay last year, absolute pants!! The performers were awful, the beer overpriced, food inedible and the clientele steaming!

Caravan Parks are great, as long as you stay away from the ironically titled "Restaurant and Showbar!"

PS Feel free to take over my thread Lynn!!
                            2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

IF its any use the 2 of yous a filleting knife?

Comment

Working...
                              X