Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday?

Just wondering if anyone thought it was worth a go on Sunday? Not been able to get out for a few weeks and chomping at the bit to get back out. Just looks as though the conditions aren't too good.

Might be a bit lumpy Mark but fingers crossed ....
    we're gonna have a sneak preview at the coast Saturday morning then, if all is well give it a go.

good luck mate

norm
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

Cheers norm, was even just thinking of fishing just off shore, just to pick up a few mackerel for a bit of fun if nowt else. Just getting a tad frustrating, looking forward to some nice warm and flat conditions.

Comment

I have blown off on sunday already as the 20+ mph northerlies dont look like dropping off. There is however better news as the wind will then later next week swing round to the west.

Sean
        The beautifull South

Comment

Aye it will be lumpy Sunday , but as Sean says there are westerlies due, but might be strong westerlies....macky bashing is better than nowt though...

Comment

Been along the coast tonight (whitley) and it's looking boatable with forecast set to slightly reduce wind on saturday then increase on sunday so I think we'll be giving it a go in the morning .............. late start of 5.00am to suit the tide

norm
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Originally posted by Norman View Post
              Been along the coast tonight (whitley) and it's looking boatable with forecast set to slightly reduce wind on saturday then increase on sunday so I think we'll be giving it a go in the morning .............. late start of 5.00am to suit the tide

norm
              I think you will have the most chance tommorro but sunday will be very iffy.

Good luck on getting a bag full Norman

Sean
              The beautifull South

Comment

Originally posted by big_sean View Post
                I think you will have the most chance tommorro but sunday will be very iffy.

Good luck on getting a bag full Norman

Sean

Yeah Sean, cheers, looks about 60/40 in favour for tomorrow but probs a lot worse for sunday. We'll have a look at the coast before making the call at 4.30am tomorrow

norm
                ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Haven't seen the forecast for Sunday Mark, but like most, wishing the easterly winds would go.
                  Sorry I never replied to your phone text as I only read it a couple of days ago. The only texts I seem to get are from Tesco, and I never read them, so hardly ever check my phone for them.
                  P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Met Office is showing 8 mph, but i've just got back from the marina and the wind socks are hanging...not a breath....

Comment

Originally posted by The Jester View Post
                      Met Office is showing 8 mph, but i've just got back from the marina and the wind socks are hanging...not a breath....
                      Ideal for the early early fishing trips Chris before the wind appears after sunrise

norm
                      ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
                      . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Hiya folks, when talking about going out Sunday being iffy, are you guys talking about your own smaller boats or in general ? Got a trip booked on Sunday with a charter boat out of Hartlepool and don't want to build my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by canman View Post
                          Haven't seen the forecast for Sunday Mark, but like most, wishing the easterly winds would go.
                          Sorry I never replied to your phone text as I only read it a couple of days ago. The only texts I seem to get are from Tesco, and I never read them, so hardly ever check my phone for them.
                          No bother Arthur, was going to say modern technology, but I think your more clued up on it more than me. Just getting frustrating not getting out as much at the min.

Comment

Originally posted by halfprice View Post
                            Hiya folks, when talking about going out Sunday being iffy, are you guys talking about your own smaller boats or in general ? Got a trip booked on Sunday with a charter boat out of Hartlepool and don't want to build my hopes up.
                            It will be ok for the large charter boats, we are the smaller boat owners..

Comment

Thanks for the reassurance , but I know nothing's set in stone. Hope we all get get out among them

Comment

Working...
                              X