bobly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobly

sunart chart, stuck a few red dots on good places to park up, ignore the no overnight parking signs, no-one gives a damn, there just there to discourage the eejits that leave all their rubbish behind. We've camped there loads! The lighthouse is an awesome spot and mostly devoid of midges.

if you go the lighthouse, say hello to janet in the wee cafe! tell her we'll see them in august!

its a big(!) image by the way, but it does cover 40 odd miles, open it in preview and you'll be able to zoom in for miles!
    Last edited by mark; 02-07-2008, 10:16 AM.
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
    Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Thanks Mark your a star....cant wait to get up there

Comment

just in case you head down there

http://ebgb.net/misc/lochaline 1.png

Thought for the day:
      Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Comment

Cant open the lochaline pic, i was on mull last year and got the ferry from fishnish to lochaline and fished from the pier where the ferry ties up.....unfortuntly i am lead to believe that is not the pier to fish into the very deep water, i am told i should have been around the corner next to the dive shop and the hotel, is that right ???

Comment

try it now

aye its the old pier you need, stupidly deep!

Thought for the day:

Comment

Thanks for that Mark.......i can now see where the correct pier is, i was fishing just around from there next to the slipway, this is why i usually buy an ordanance survey map when i fish places like this, unfortunatley as i had been on mull before the ferry trip across to lochaline i could not get one

Comment

Working...
            X