Boat info required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat info required

Where would you lads get your basic marine supplys from? things such as teek oil, chain and stainless things, fenders and such?

Also how much is the electrical card at the Royal Quays?
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Usually at storrar marine along the coast road just past the old WD&HO Wills building.(opposite crosslings)

leccy cards, just a few quid seems to last well ... dependant on use of course.

are you in RQ yet richie? if so where abouts
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Comment

No still getting prices for transport then need to try and find a company or person that can have the boat at the R.Q for the lift in in the time slot i book with them...not easy when you think it took me 7hrs to drive back when i went down, if the person hits traffic he could be late and miss the slot for the lift.

Will be Sat next week at best i would say, asked Bob already and got a few others to get prices off, then sort it out.

All paid for and so on, just a case of 1 weeks tlc and getting it here from Torquay.
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Nice one rich, look forward to ya joining us in RQ ............... bobs your best bet for info on transport and all that ...... he knows everything LOL
        ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
        . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

Yer seen him already, need to get an exact figure from him.

The boats mooring runs out 1st of Aug so she has to be moved before then, they are paying £2000 a year!!!

She wont be as fast or flash as yours Norman but nice first boat...well second but never got the old banger int he water lol.

1 weeks worth of work and she be fine, had her upto 10.3 on the test but she likes 8 best.

I was hoping to take it for the air show as her first trip out with the family on board.
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

aye rich, next weekend that ..............

brill day , especially if you`ve not been there from the sea before it`s a whole different show .....
            ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
            . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___

Comment

if you give me a postcode i will give you an exact figure Ricthie, as said in an earlier pm i need the postcode...also your leaving it a bit late for next week...trailer still available though if you want to do it yourself

Comment

I've got some big jiffy bags
                ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ.

Thought for the day:
                Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but bring a smile to your face when thrown down the stairs

Converting an MFV Fifie trawler type thing.

Comment

Working...
                X