Stingray mon 1/06/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stingray mon 1/06/09

Here is the long awaited report ,sorry for the delay chaps.Headed out of royal quays approx 7.30am.Was,nt long before richie took us to the first wreck ,nothing for me and davy but the skipper showed us how it was done,richie pulled in a cracking ling.Headed to another one of richies wrecks,which produced a few fish.After a lull in the morning we headed to one of richies banker wrecks ,got there about lunch time.Well what can i say it produced fish for all of us,cod ,ling,scotchies.Richie decided to take us to mark!!!,even better.We had a fish every drift,pulling up at least 7 cod and 4 ling.Well all good days have to come to an end ,and we decided to head in at approx 6.30pm,long day or wot,but loved every minute.A big thanx to richie of the stingray for the best days wrecking me and davy have had in years.(RICHIE THE WRECKING KID).The days totals were richie 6 cod/6 ling/2 scotchies. me 5 cod / 2 ling /1 scotchie davy wood 6 cod /1 ling /1 cracking haddock.Have attached pics hope you enjoy
    Attached Files

Stingray

YES Looks Like You Had A Good Day Well done Lads.I Have To Agree With You Richy Is Spot On And Stingrays A Bit Of Alright To.
    The Private Boat Owners & Crews All Seem To Be A Good Bunch Its Good To Read Their Reports See The Photo's & Watch Normans Videos.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught

Comment

thanx for that big sid

Comment

Glad everyone had a good day and a few fish to take home and some released to fight on after the hold was full.

Looks like thats it for a few days east wind got the sea going again today, made it back today...just
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

nice one mate good pics cheers nice to see pics from stingray lol only jokin richy
          Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

You know me and techie things..i just fish..takes me 10mins to work out how to turn my pc on neve rmind take and then load up pics
            ................__................................ .............................
            ____[ ~ \_____
            [__On-A-Roll__/
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            P.B
            SKATE 204lb
            COD 51lb
            LING 32lb
            TOPE 40lb
            CONGER 25lb
            HADDOCK 10lb
            HALIBUT 37lb
            COALIE 16lb
            BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

fairy called nuff lol
              Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Had a 2 min look at the photo bucket thingimagie and decided looks to much like hard work lol
                ____[ ~ \_____
                [__On-A-Roll__/
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                P.B
                SKATE 204lb
                COD 51lb
                LING 32lb
                TOPE 40lb
                CONGER 25lb
                HADDOCK 10lb
                HALIBUT 37lb
                COALIE 16lb
                BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Well done mate great catchs
                  keep kids off the streets, give them a rod.

Comment

Working...
                  X