boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boats

me and my mates are going to try boat fishin does anyone know any good boats are close to newbiggin that are cheap as well
    can not drive so need's to be bus there
    Last edited by ANDREW JAMES; 07-06-2009, 11:11 PM.

Not sure whats in Blyth our days charter wise but the Tyne has the Mistress and the JFK both find you fish.

Sure some of the lads from Blyth area may have a charter or two's number.
    ................__................................ .............................
    ____[ ~ \_____
    [__On-A-Roll__/
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    P.B
    SKATE 204lb
    COD 51lb
    LING 32lb
    TOPE 40lb
    CONGER 25lb
    HADDOCK 10lb
    HALIBUT 37lb
    COALIE 16lb
    BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by ANDREW JAMES View Post
      me and my mates are going to try boat fishin does anyone know any good boats are close to newbiggin that are cheap as well
      can not drive so need's to be bus there
      Give Sports & Leisure in Blyth a ring, John should know if there's anyone chartering out of Blyth and have their numbers. Been a very long time since I was last out from Blyth (or anywhere else for that matter!)...

Comment

i found one in blyth but i was booking a trip for school as part of work experiace and he told me that he can not be a***ed to send the details to us that we need so get lost and hanged up on me

will put what it is called on later

Comment

it is called Danse de L'eau (sparks on water) i was talking to the skipper Mike Wood but he must not want any business so i would advice anyone to go some whereelse

Comment

Working...
          X