Wakey Wakey ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakey Wakey ......

Well if the weather calms for the weekend (and it`s only 50/50 at the moment) then it`s hardly worth going to bed on Friday night ...........
    It`s the tides lads honest nowt to do with the sunrise ....... (although it`s always good to see)

shoals of sprats reported ..... so probs being driven up by the mackerel from beneath and pinpointed by the gulls above .....
    bait a plenty and big ling and cod on the feed ......... (oh and newcastle united may win the odd game ... ) ... ........ then again ....
    ]` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` )
    . . ,,,,,,___[ ~ \___
    ,,;;`` [_________/-,......... Norman......... http://slinkykate.com/

Out and back in before the world has even woken up
    Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
    I AGREE

Comment

Yer i think it be a goer Norman, not going to be great but fishable..just hope the water is clean still after the week of NE winds.

Cant wait to get back out and catch a tiger then two fillets off for a nice ling
      ................__................................ .............................
      ____[ ~ \_____
      [__On-A-Roll__/
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      P.B
      SKATE 204lb
      COD 51lb
      LING 32lb
      TOPE 40lb
      CONGER 25lb
      HADDOCK 10lb
      HALIBUT 37lb
      COALIE 16lb
      BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

weather system is going round in circles

...usually means it should be OK
        Ooh a new vid!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
        I AGREE

Comment

Thats what i am thinking..going to give it a bash Friday and Sat now.
          ................__................................ .............................
          ____[ ~ \_____
          [__On-A-Roll__/
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          P.B
          SKATE 204lb
          COD 51lb
          LING 32lb
          TOPE 40lb
          CONGER 25lb
          HADDOCK 10lb
          HALIBUT 37lb
          COALIE 16lb
          BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

Originally posted by northeast1 View Post
            ..going to give it a bash Friday and Sat now.
            but what about the fishing?
            Ooh a new vid!

I AGREE

Comment

I would guess that with it being east winds for a week the water will be coloured and the fishing not as good, the sea is still abit bumpy but well fishable.

Had a text this morning from my mate out of Sunderland (sea hog boat) he had 1 codling and 26 mackerel but not been more than 1/2 mile off Roker. Said sea ok water sandy but drift was nice so was heading further out.

I am thinking of goign out Thursday, ringing around for a crew man at the moment.
              ____[ ~ \_____
              [__On-A-Roll__/
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              P.B
              SKATE 204lb
              COD 51lb
              LING 32lb
              TOPE 40lb
              CONGER 25lb
              HADDOCK 10lb
              HALIBUT 37lb
              COALIE 16lb